Neymar Jr.

HanDW

EjHag0mXcAEVwxB

snowy

Puta Liga for sure he said it but I'd be a bummer if he insulted Hiroki.

That guy is 100% class. He's actually one of the cleanest defenders in L1 and Ney should know... quite a few matches

PSG were idiots really. They had more game but they fell into the brawl type like a bunch of clowns. Had they played it clean, would've been an easy win.

Gnidrologist

if true, hopefully they do give him a lengthy ban. we all know what would happen if that was another race spewing racism at a black person
Kinda yeah so at least the KGB of woke would not discriminate. Still ridiculous. Sportsball men are rude, impulsive ruffians, full of testosterone and are used to all kinds of insulting banter in the heat of the game. It's farcical to expect them be politically correct and who fucking cares?

Messi983

So he got mad and hit Alvaro when he abused him but it's totally ok when he does the same to another player?

I understand tensions and emotions are high during derbies but FFS players in general should really learn how to behave better. Not just a racist stuff which is very bad itself but also hitting opponents and spitting on people besides usual diving and dirty tackles everyone is already used to. As one of the OM players (I've forgot who) said after the game he was embarassed about how players of both teams have behaved. Young kids are watching these games and see this behaviour of their favorite players and get a very bad example and wouldn't be surprising if they'd do the same things when playing football with their friends.

Good one.

CatalinR10

lol he won't get shit LMAO.

Don't want to think what the ban would be if some random white player called a black one ,, black shit " or ,, african shit " .

Big offff dawgs.

Home of Barca Fans