Neymar Jr.

ronniecro

i wondering if i contact barca's board and ask them for 10mil would they give it to me since they are throwing so much money lately. and just imagine 100m+dembele for neymar,even though i don't have good opinion on dembele,that had to be the worst and stupidest piece of business by any club ever

BarçaBarça

Do you know him personally? If he is such a poisonous person, how come every single player in the dressing room speaks well of him and would love for him to come back?

How come PSG wants to sell their 2nd most prestigious player? :thinking:

Our players are total hypocrites. Don't want Griezmann because of 1 video. Would welcome Neymar back even though he backstabbed us. He left for bigger money and only officially announced it late (which fucked up our transferwindow) because he wanted to milk us for the last bit of money (20M€ bonus). Everything that can be said about why Griezmann shouldn't come you can say times 100 with Neymar.

i wondering if i contact barca's board and ask them for 10mil would they give it to me since they are throwing so much money lately. and just imagine 100m+dembele for neymar,even though i don't have good opinion on dembele,that had to be the worst and stupidest piece of business by any club ever

True. Even if it is 100+Rakitic it would be stupid. Straight swap for Coutinho, stupid as well, as we need Griezmann more than Neymar. If we can get both De ligt, Neymar, Griezmann, then something fishy is going on I'd say - how could we afford all of them? If we sell/swap Dembele this board is more stupid than I thought - he is the 2nd best talent in the world behind Mbappe.

Last edited:

Messigician

Although I'm in favour of this deal player exchanges make me nervous ever since the Zlatan Eto'o deal when Eto'o knocked us out of UCL. Can imagine Dembele or Coutinho doing the same tbh

Judoman

Do you know him personally? If he is such a poisonous person, how come every single player in the dressing room speaks well of him and would love for him to come back?

First of all let me turn your statement against you. Did you ask every single player he played with personally?
You can ignore facts all you want, but they are obvious.

- His diving on the field and selfish gameplay, a truly obnoxious behavior
- His party oriented life stile, birthdays, carnivals, expecting privileges from clubs
- His exit from Barca drama and remember, he was on the verge of leaving before he actually left.
- His law suit against Barca. He feels he should have received the loyalty bonus, while/after leaving to PSG.
- Incidents like taking penalty from Cavani, attacking Semedo on practice,...

It makes perfect sense that he is a friend with Messi and Suarez. Typical beta behavior, meek when facing people who are on the same star level and can benefit him and an asshole to others.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

That would probably be 3rd
1. Coutinho
2. Ibra - Eto + $
3. neymar - Dembele +100m

El Guaje

First of all let me turn your statement against you. Did you ask every single player he played with personally?
You can ignore facts all you want, but they are obvious.

- His diving on the field and selfish gameplay, a truly obnoxious behavior
- His party oriented life stile, birthdays, carnivals, expecting privileges from clubs
- His exit from Barca drama and remember, he was on the verge of leaving before he actually left.
- His law suit against Barca. He feels he should receive the loyalty bonus, while/after leaving to PSG.
- Incidents like taking penalty from Cavani, attacking Semedo on practice,...

It makes perfect sense that he is a friend with Messi and Suarez. Typical beta behavior, meek when facing people who are on the same star level and can benefit him and an asshole to others.

I dont need to ask them because they've publicly said he is an awesome dude and a great friend and they would love for him to come back. I havent heard a single player saying he was a poison.

Our team is full of divers and a player that not only is a diver, but also a serial biter who went GK-mode to save a 100% goal with his hands back @2010 wc but that didnt stop us from buying him, did it? I dont see any complaints about him being in our team.
I didnt see Neymar complaining about not taking penalties and FKs in Barcelona, what he is doing at psg is not relevant.
Incidents on practice never happened before? Oh ok, must be something unique.

Agreed on the party and birthday part tho. Fact remains tho that our team is shit and nobody can make anything happen except for Messi. We need him.

FC B

How can you not want neymar. He is in the top 5 best players in the world, easily. A far far far better player than griezemann.

He is older, suffered three serious injuries in just two seasons, he has a typical "bad" brazilian attitude and mentality that will almost certainly shorten his top career level time with a few years, he is already no longer the player he was when he left Barcelona and above all will be very expensive to buy back and will demand a higher wage than he used to have here as well.

I'd only accept him to return if PSG would accept a swap with Coutinho and Rakitic plus a very small amount of cash like 20 mill, not 100, never. But it won't happen so I think his chanes of returning are very little.

Judoman

I dont need to ask them because they've publicly said he is an awesome dude and a great friend and they would love for him to come back. I havent heard a single player saying he was a poison.

Our team is full of divers and a player that not only is a diver, but also a serial biter who went GK-mode to save a 100% goal with his hands back @2010 wc but that didnt stop us from buying him, did it? I dont see any complaints about him being in our team.
I didnt see Neymar complaining about not taking penalties and FKs in Barcelona, what he is doing at psg is not relevant.
Incidents on practice never happened before? Oh ok, must be something unique.

Agreed on the party and birthday part tho. Fact remains tho that our team is shit and nobody can make anything happen except for Messi. We need him.

Ah ok, you agree that party oriented stile is a problem, good. At least 1 thing is concerning to you.
You say everything else is a non issue because he did it in PSG or is not a big deal. I don t agree, because when you put things together you see the whole picture, but ok.

You purposely skipped over the part about his exit drama(s) and his law suit against Barca. Probably, because it s not open to interpretation and because it s a rock solid proof that a boy is a classic dickhead.

I don t understand this ignorance tbh. Barca had better players than him and will have better players. There is no need to sacrifice self respect for this guy. No amount of goals is worth it.

ronniecro

That would probably be 3rd
1. Coutinho
2. Ibra - Eto + $
3. neymar - Dembele +100m

i still don't think coutinho is that bad,sure what we've got for that price is appaling at the moment,but back then he was playing really good,no one could imagine he will sunk this bad for us,plus neymar's trasfer fucked everything up
ibra's transfer is worse than coutinho's in my opinion but then again it was ibra,everyone would want him in their squad back then. i'm still sad he didn't worked for us but he wasn't our fit,that makes his transfer worse in my opinion
as for 100m+dembele for neymar,i genuinely think it would be the worst deal of all times,or best if you're psg. paying 100m and giving player you paid 120m just two years ago,who is considered to have huge potential and is only 22,for 5 years older and washed up player,with all his problematic behaviours and recent injuries is beyond crazy...

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
When people can bame a better Left winger than Neymar I'll stop wanting him back that simple

short term thinking without any semblance of a strategy.
You must be a quite the whipping boy if you're willing to take back cunts like Neymar. Have some respect for yourself and the club.

i still don't think coutinho is that bad,sure what we've got for that price is appaling at the moment,but back then he was playing really good,no one could imagine he will sunk this bad for us
I did. I though he wasnt a good fit and was over rated as fuck like a fair few people here.

Home of Barca Fans