Neymar Jr.

Ronaldinho10

Can't take him back at any cost. Im sure all this is now is just a stunt he is pulling to get a new contract in PSG. Wouldnt surprise me one bit. As said above let him rot in the farmers league if he is so eager for a transfet Henry is recruiting in Monaco 🤣

Havesaks

:lol:

Well, if I was somewhat desperate I would too. Not my type though and her face "scares" me.

Neymars sister is definitely fuckable if you are somewhat horny. Tho fake boobies has always been a huge turn-off; it may look good, sometimes it doesn't, but it feels fake and weird. And her face scares me too haha - don't know if it's the make-up.

Vilarrubi

on this day, 4 years ago

DwoIVKpWsAcbLTk.jpg

:rockon:

Which game was it?

Leo_Messi

Neymars sister is definitely fuckable if you are somewhat horny. Tho fake boobies has always been a huge turn-off; it may look good, sometimes it doesn't, but it feels fake and weird. And her face scares me too haha - don't know if it's the make-up.

Her face is really strange. Not scary, but, well.. ugly. But I'd have Bruna for a few laps :)

I was trying to be more diplomatic here by writing "scary". The reality is a bit different but not everything is about the face when it comes to one-night stands. In such a case the body gets the priority for me but if you can get the whole package, even better of course.

Fun aside, I have no clue how his sister is behaving or her personality but her appearance could be a clue here. Anyway screw his entire entourage.

BTW, such a freaking RELIEF that his father called El Mundo's recent reports for fake. He is not worthy of wearing the most beautiful and historic shirt in world football ever again.

Last edited:

El Barcelona

Francesc Aguilar keeps on talking about Neymar return.. Not impressed at all, psg will never let him go. It makes sense when you think about it, he almost won everything possible with psg. Competition, camel race..

Messi983

Francesc Aguilar keeps on talking about Neymar return.. Not impressed at all, psg will never let him go. It makes sense when you think about it, he almost won everything possible with psg. Competition, camel race..

BTW, I wouldn't take Francesc Aguillar seriously. He's even less reliable than Gerard Romero. :)

Newcomer

BTW, I wouldn't take Francesc Aguillar seriously. He's even less reliable than Gerard Romero. :)

You keep talking about that camel race as if it was for fun and giggles.

I have to admit that video will stay cult because it is funny, absurd and ridiculous. However, this is a part from the advertising contract we have with QTA. What is there to show in Qatar : desert ? Check ! World Cup stadia ? Check ! The new metro ? Check ! Their local sport/custom as in camel race ? Check !

With all that PR, i sure hope FFP will deem the value of that contract very expensive !

Pogba new ad for Adidas with his mother is even cringier. Still, it is PR.

Last edited:

El Flaco

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/xnv4l/nlofsx" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Neymar's interview with Canal+ being broadcasted from yesterday

Interviewer: Neymar, thanks for coming, I'm very happy to speak with you. You have friends that want to ask you some questions.

Ganso: I wanted to know if adaptating to French football and to Paris has been difficult.

Neymar: It's Ganso [laughter]. I call him a showman, it started when we both player for Santos. We had this habit of calling each other names. Adapting was easier than I thought it would be. The adaptation to Ligue 1 has been easy as it resembles La Liga a lot. But I've had a bit of trouble adapting to the city, I suffered a little bit from it, with the club especially. But now I feel at home.

Interviewer: You seem happier than you did last year. True or false?

Neymar: Last year I had some problems, like injuries. I was practically out of the club for three months, that may be why I seem happier now. But I was happy too when I came here. Both the club and the supporters gave me a warm welcome. But then I suffered from the most difficult injury of my carreer. I managed to recover from it and now I feel good.

Marquinhos: What are your greater objectives for this season?

Neymar: Listen Marqui', my objectives are the same as yours, to win everything. Mainly the Champions League as it's every players' dream. We are aware that this is hard and complicated but our team can do it. We have quality players so we can aim high. We're on the right track. Manchester will be a great match for those who love football and we're happy to face the big teams.

Interviewer: You've already won the Champions League. What are PSG lacking to win it?

Neymar: Hard to say. You have to thrive at the right time, and the right time is now in the knockout stages. So everyone need to be prepared, united, not only physically but tactically, to attack and defend. That is the most important.

Interviewer: That is it? PSG must know when to defend?

Neymar: No I think we defend pretty well. During the two most important matches of the season we defended pretty well, against Liverpool and Red Star. We attacked and defended pretty well, it's getting better and better.

Interviewer: It is obvious that there is a lot of affection between you and Tuchel. How would you define your relationship?

Neymar: It is both friendship and a lot of mutual respect. I respect him as a coach and when we have to talk, we talk. Ever since the first time we spoke, I developped this affection for him. And when you have that much affection for your coach, you give your life on the field. So, for him, I'll do my best to win.

Interviewer: You dribble half as much as last year. Is it because of Tuchel's instructions?

Neymar: No, no I think that...

Interviewer: Did you know about this?

Neymar: No, I think that the team is playing better, everyone is playing, which makes it easier and helps the team.

Ganso: There are rumours about you leaving PSG for Real Madrid. True or not?

Neymar: There are always speculations about me, ever since I started my carreer, but nothing concrete. As soon as there will be anything concrete don't worry, I'll tell everyone. I will accept the responsability and be clear about it.

Interviewer: Why do everyone speak about you? Is it hard to be Neymar everyday?

Neymar: No, not really. It depends on who's talking about me. I am aware that a great deal of things are involved when my name is mentioned. Lately, I've been mixed in a lot of made-up things. I've been accused of doing drugs on Christmas eve. People think I'm crossing the line. I'm a high level athlete. I'm a bit crazy but not to the extent of doing such nonsense. But at the same time, I'm happy because if people talk about me then I am great, I am among the greatest. So I am happy, I keep calm, I am patient because there are times when it's complicated. I am much more peaceful now, I've grown up a lot which allows me to hold up in any situation.

Pele: Neymar, I take this opportunity to wish you good luck. You know that we saw you grow up in Santos, and I wish you good luck both on and off the field. May you stay healthy.

Neymar: He is the king, Pele, thank you for your kind words. It is true he watched grow up as I played with Santos. Ever since my first matches. I am grateful for his affection and message. Thank you very much. Coming from the King of Football is rewarding. I am proud about it.

Interviewer: The King criticized you, saying you always fall and all this...

Neymar: I found his critics interesting. As soon as you don't win, critics are heard, insisting on the negative side of things. I was fouled a lot during the world cup. If you watch the plays, a lot of those are fouls. I never put on an act, I only suffered from those fouls. Marking was hard because it had to be done. Because if I was left alone, I'd make sure something happens for my team. I received this critic while disagreeing with it, but I respect it. Today we talk a lot about what happened, but if we talk about it, it's because "Neymar" is involved. Everything about me is overblown, it's tenfold. Everything will be amplified, whether it's negative or positive, but I have to deal with it.

Interviewer: Thanks a lot!

Home of Barca Fans