Neymar Jr.

Messigician

@Messigician
Read somewhere that we are are giving them an offer they xant refuse. What do yout sources say?

The narrative has never changed. I know the report you are referring to it is credible.

"Neymar has reached an agreement with PSG to return to Barcelona ahead of next season, according to AS."

We need to offload players to raise the funds for Neymar. If we cannot sell we cannot buy

Messi983

Well, at least this sh** is hopefully over.

[SPORT] | Santos accept defeat in case against Bar?a over Neymar deal.

Santos say they will accept the Court of Arbitration's decision after they ruled that Barcelona do not have to pay them any more for the Neymar transfer.

"Santos regret, although will respect, the decision to reject the inquestionable fact that the club was wronged in the operation," the club said in an official statement.

Total-Football

The narrative has never changed. I know the report you are referring to it is credible.

"Neymar has reached an agreement with PSG to return to Barcelona ahead of next season, according to AS."

We need to offload players to raise the funds for Neymar. If we cannot sell we cannot buy

Neymar is no longer a luxury to be honest. I think he is currently the second best player in the world and only he can give this dead team the mouth to mouth.

Morten

Neymar is no longer a luxury to be honest. I think he is currently the second best player in the world and only he can give this dead team the mouth to mouth.

I keep hearing he is "second best player in the world", just because people repeat it doesnt make it true.
He hasnt done anything of significance on a football field in years(France doesnt count), and he is made of glass.

Theoretically he might be up there, but we are dealing with what is, not what might have been.

Jadentheman

Well, at least this sh** is hopefully over.

[SPORT] | Santos accept defeat in case against Bar?a over Neymar deal.

Santos say they will accept the Court of Arbitration's decision after they ruled that Barcelona do not have to pay them any more for the Neymar transfer.

"Santos regret, although will respect, the decision to reject the inquestionable fact that the club was wronged in the operation," the club said in an official statement.

That's a shame. Santos only got 16M out of the deal. Rest was pocketed by a third party and Neymar senior :lol: If Santos wants their money just go after Neymar.

Total-Football

I keep hearing he is "second best player in the world", just because people repeat it doesnt make it true.
He hasnt done anything of significance on a football field in years(France doesnt count), and he is made of glass.

Theoretically he might be up there, but we are dealing with what is, not what might have been.

Exactly. It doesnt appear that he is the second player in the world because he burried himself in league1, which very few follow. My assesment is based on his spell with barcelona and the periods with psg when he is fit.

snowy

One cannot deny the Brasileiro quality simply because he is in L1. It's too simplistic. It's like a mille-feuille with many layers. You could visit the mill and pipe the dream in layers of cream or if not a cheat day, you could still say in open play opponents get a hall pass to try to reck him every chance they get. He's the most fouled and still least protected player out there. And when he gives duck lip, he gets a moulin red! there was that 1 ref who told him not to turn on the opponents in the bdb with his lipsticks n tricks. So tough to b ney these days!

So yes, in L1 the level is below say EPL but the tackles thrown at him aren't. Butchers just run at him with the intent to bulldoze. A few coaches and pundits even condone it. And in this war-zone, the speed at which he can combine the technical stuff with evasive maneuvers, only he and Messi have been doing it on a regular basis.

Cr?me de la cr?me passing, finishing, vision, flair, speed, workrate (errr when in shape) ... love him or hate him, but never doubt him. Cule 2 da bone! xD

He's so Cule he'll get Barto fired via a scandal. You read it here 1st :brevet:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans