Neymar Jr.

FinBarcelonafan

PSG would be smart to take that offer.

2019: 50m + 40m (saved on his salary) = 90m
2020: 120m

Total: 210m

PSG will bank 210m from Neymar sale over the next calendar year.

Would be stupid not to take it.

You can't count Neymars salary to this. Dybala or someone else will get big part of it.

xXKonan

Neymar I believe is making around 36-40 million euros a season.

No way someone like Dybala is going to be making that much.

xXKonan

[tw]1163579467471699968[/tw]

With the situation that is unfolding, I wonder how far they are willing to push it.

Vilarrubi

With the situation that is unfolding, I wonder how far they are willing to push it.

All it needs is Neymar to publicly say he wants to leave or at least his entourage be vocal about it. Would put PSG in an awkward situation.

abbbs97

PSG are only rejecting because its Barca. Our offer is pretty good, and its definitely going to be a mandatory buy. They're being extremely petty and its fucking annoying.

Tackle

ESPN FC "sources" are utter shite and Laurens is nothing more than French cheerleader.

PSG could very well reject the offer, which is my prediction as well, but those muppets have no inside information.

Devils

It will go through if that stupid bitch actually pushes for it.

So far he's been completely quiet over the situation.

xxxxxx

If we do end our interest in Neymar, I dread for our season. Dembele and Suarez will probably get injured multiple times this season. We'll just have Messi to carry the load once again.... and you really can't expect him to do it every year, especially when he's getting older. Not sure how Griezmann will do, but I doubt he can carry a team by himself.

It's clear by now Neymar isn't going to come out and say he wants Barcelona. Even if he does, it really doesn't change anything. The decision is down to PSG.

xxxxxx

It would be curious if Real Madrid put in the same offer as us, would it get accepted? It most likely would. But I doubt Real Madrid really want Neymar this summer. They may try next summer.

Letting go of Malcom and Coutinho has came back to bite them in the ass. I bet they're in a panic mode now with the recent injuries to Dembele and Suarez. I also think Dembele is going to have a career full of them. Reus comes to mind.

Devils

It would be curious if Real Madrid put in the same offer as us, would it get accepted? It most likely would. But I doubt Real Madrid really want Neymar this summer. They may try next summer.

Letting go of Malcom and Coutinho has came back to bite them in the ass. I bet they're in a panic mode now with the recent injuries to Dembele and Suarez. I also think Dembele is going to have a career full of them. Reus comes to mind.

I doubt it seeing as Bale and James ain't going anywhere.

Also Real would have to loan one of Vinicius/Rodrygo/Militao as they don't have any free EU spots.

And most importantly, if Neymar would actually go to Madrid - The player always wins when picking his destination.

I think Barca are pretty confident of this deal getting done as they got rid of Coutinho and Malcom and are actually putting in an offer after the long discussions last week.

Jadentheman

The bad part is Barca has no advantage anymore. How the tables have turned. Now Barca has to play ball with PSG's especially looking desperate as our current frontline is non-existent.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It will go through if that stupid bitch actually pushes for it.

So far he's been completely quiet over the situation.

He did the same when he left here, so I don't expect him to be vocal now... I agree that would change the negotiations, though...

Home of Barca Fans