Neymar Jr.

xXKonan

Le Parisien claims Neymar and his entourage asked Barca to align with PSG on their demands.

Yeah someone should tell him that we cannot just simply give what PSG wants without properly thinking about the pros and consequences of it.

Marshall D Teach

We'd be stupid to listen to anything Neymar and his entourage say. He can take our offer or rot at PSG. He has no leverage here. He can push for the transfer himself if he really wants out.

Jadentheman

He has no leverage it's all on PSG to let him go. PSG wants to get paid back in full, but Ney has depreciated in cost since then. Sheiks aren't good businessmen, they have to know Ney's value has decreased since his PSG purchase due to his injuries, negative PR incidents(WC meme & r*pe accusation), and irrelevance due to weak and non-exposure on TV for Ligue 1 plus early CL exits.

It's nuts to pay back 222M the price has dropped and PSG heads need to realize that.

xXKonan

Gerard Romero saying that PSG keeps asking for things which keeps complicating talks.

Hey also says the board is deeply divided on bringing him back that if he did come back it could lead to some resignations. PSG would accept a Mandatory option to buy with the fee being around 170 Million euros, The club isn't quite ready to offer that yet.

I'm convinced PSG is intentionally trying to make it hard for us to get him due to them hating us and probably not wanting to sell him.

xXKonan

This deal is so fucking stupid.

They should just tell Neymar and his entourage that PSG has no intentions of selling him at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if we did accept PSG's initial demands, but they will end up changing the terms because it's clear they don't want to do business with us at this point.

If PSG are really going to be this difficult you might as well just keep stalling for time so Madrid can't get to him if we are that petty.

Marshall D Teach

Gerard Romero saying that PSG keeps asking for things which keeps complicating talks.

Hey also says the board is deeply divided on bringing him back that if he did come back it could lead to some resignations. PSG would accept a Mandatory option to buy with the fee being around 170 Million euros, The club isn't quite ready to offer that yet.

I'm convinced PSG is intentionally trying to make it hard for us to get him due to them hating us and probably not wanting to sell him.

So Barto going against the rest of the board again like he did with not firing Valverde?

Could end in disaster for him.

Raketa10

It's perfectly clear they don't want to do business with us. That's the reason Neymar has to speak up if he wants to come back. If he remains quiet he will go to Madrid or stay with PSG because they would rather sell to Madrid for lesser amount than to Barca. That's where he has to step up. The moment he tells he wants to return to Barca they will have no choice because than he can't stay in Paris and he can't go to Madrid anymore. Problem is he won't do it.

Pique said it clearly that he has to express his desire to come back and he for sure knows how things stand better than we do. The truth is this piece of shit couldn't care less if he ends up in Madrid or Barca as long as he gets what he wants.

Every day I am more disgusted with him and his behavior. At this point I would rather lose La Liga than watch him again in Barca shirt. Fucking clown!

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

WOW! At the same time PSG has rejected Barca's final offer for 35 mil. one year loan and obligation to buy him next summer for 175 mill. euro, they rejected Madrid's offer as well. I can't believe it. Real was offering 100 mil euro, plus Bale, Navas and James Rodriguez. And they turned it down. What kind of games the Qatari prince plays ??? It looks like the money are not an issue for him. He wants to punish Neymar really hard. If the Brazilian refuse to play in the next season, PSG can take this case to UEFA and he can be banned for one year, without pay. I think, that is exactly in the prince's mind right now. And if that happens, I won't blame him. The man has pad 222 million euro to get him from Barcelona.

LABarcaFan

it was mentioned before that Neymar is afraid of publicly committing to Barca and then only for Barca to come up short of PSG's demands.

His priority is leaving PSG and thus might be open to Madrid or Juventus if Barca comes up short.

The problem for Ney is that PSG has turned down all offers from Barcelona, Real M and Juventus !!! I can see this as a punishment for him. Nothing else.

malvolio

The whole bribed charade that is the Qatar 2022 World Cup really did a number on Cuntmar.
They bought him with oil money so that they have a shinny toy for their megalomaniac, slavery sustained World Cup.

Hope we don't get him back.

Home of Barca Fans