Neymar Jr.

Gnidrologist

Why would anyone care who Giggs or any other sportsperson cuckolded? It's unwashed tabloid consumer mentality to want to stick noses into celebrities smelly underpants. Even funnier when making holier than thou comments with the stench still in the nostrils. The joke is certainly not on him.

Newcomer

Why would anyone care who Giggs or any other sportsperson cuckolded? It's unwashed tabloid consumer mentality to want to stick noses into celebrities smelly underpants. Even funnier when making holier than thou comments with the stench still in the nostrils. The joke is certainly not on him.

I certainly don't care about Giggs or any other player private life, as long as they don't commit any severe infraction to the law ofc.

Just wanting to see what that Utd fan who would say as he can't stand Neymar, Pogba for their private life and therefore see them as toxic teammates.

Regarding Giggs, i think people are more shocked because family is supposed to be sacred. Blood thicker than water kind of sayings.

Copperpot

Banned
Suarez ain’t a racist lol. You can’t truly believe that...

He got found guilty of racism and got an 8 game ban and fined, guilty of racism = racist!

This is my last reply on this and i won't be replying to any more comments on Manchester United, covered it all already.

Messigician

He got found guilty of racism and got an 8 game ban and fined, guilty of racism = racist!

This is my last reply on this and i won't be replying to any more comments on Manchester United, covered it all already.

Evra set him up lmao. Hearing didn't find Suarez racist either btw.

Gnidrologist

Regarding Giggs, i think people are more shocked because family is supposed to be sacred. Blood thicker than water kind of sayings.
As if family has any value in [current year], especially in degenerate UK. Being a cuck or "polyamorous" is now virtue doncha know? Neymar certainly deserves more flack, because his misbehavior, both on and off the field at least has potency to cause trouble for the team, its results. Giggsy being a degenerate cunt 10 years ago is a complete non issue for MU. Obviously doesn't serve any base for uppity MUtards to make a case against Barca or for MU in this supremacy debate as it doesn't matter one bit.
Evra set him up lmao. Hearing didn't find Suarez racist either btw.
It doesn't really matter what some sjw council decided or didn't. Everybody is racist in year of our Lord 2019, except when you shit on a white guy.

JerseyAddict

LOOOL :neymar:

https://ref-store.fr/product/t-shirt-foot-barca-poker-paris-homme/

neymar-homme-1000x1250.jpg

Lutece FC

He is back.

Now for the first time since the begining of the season, the parisian team is complete in attack, and we could have soon the Magic Square : Icardi, Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria.

Home of Barca Fans