Neymar Jr.

Laplacian

Probably? He genuinely wanted to come back in 2019 and Messi and co seemed to be convinced he was coming back, Barto just told them to fuck off with Griezmann. He was amazing during his physical prime and that all went away because of some stupid trick he did in France. lmao

KingLeo10

Got to more CL finals than Messi since the move

In the years Ney?s been in his physical prime while Messi has been declining physically.

Still took a strange format and EL opponents for him to make it there. Some conveniently glossed over tidbits.

Messigician

Some very credible sources which include former board members say that Neymar was sold to balance the books and cover the boards debt in secret. It was done with an agreement with PSG which may be made public soon.

He agreed to become a martyr for the good of the club knowing he would be hated for it.

He's the hero Barca deserves but not the one it needs right now.

Jadentheman

Some very credible sources which include former board members say that Neymar was sold to balance the books and cover the boards debt in secret. It was done with an agreement with PSG which may be made public soon.

He agreed to become a martyr for the good of the club knowing he would be hated for it.

That sounds like a reach. But I wouldn't be surprised all the dirt comes out now that Barto resigned. His administration is finished and Laporta will get a landslide win

Xaviniesta

Nice fantasy

Laplacian

Wasn't really efficient during his physical prime but he was so good, could always count on him to take on at least 3 players at a time...
Cant believe his worst season, 16/17, would now be a great season for our wingers. God we've fallen so low...

Chelsea spent 200m~ in a single window and now have a certified world class team. We should have been patient, scouted properly, and then made our deals...not waste it all on 3 players.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I see similarities between Messi and Neymar - both are way slower and have worse finishing skills compared to few years ago. I wonder that Neymar has already started to decline although he is only 28 years but yeah both are nothing compared to their peak years.

Sterlingfan2000

I see similarities between Messi and Neymar - both are way slower and have worse finishing skills compared to few years ago. I wonder that Neymar has already started to decline although he is only 28 years but yeah both are nothing compared to their peak years.

Neymar didn't have lost speed. Also another part is that football is more physical and way faster then before

Mitchell1978

Then why did they spent that money on Dembele and Coutinho?

Home of Barca Fans