Neymar Jr.

Devils

Confirmed: The Neymar transfer stuff is all just a smokescreen.

[tw]1143581484911136768[/tw]

We can all rest easy.

Interlop

Neymar coming back has a small upside. It’ll basically show future superstars that it’s a mistake transferring to other clubs; Barca is the best team in the world (or in this category) and transferring somewhere else is step down.

xxxxxx

We either keep a player who clearly can't cut it here or we get an injury-prone player who most likely will moan in like 2 years anyway.

The decisions.

El Gato

Villarato!
To be fair, Coutinho for Neymar is a somewhat sensible business for both parties. Barca are slightly worse off on sporting perspective, because of dude's shocking health but otherwise this would be a solid move. PSG would be much better off without him, particularly if they move into some form of 4-2-3-1. Plays to everyone's strengths.

As a Barca fan, I'd be keen to do this if it's a straight swap. Neymar is a prick, but he's phenomenal and he'd help Leo secure titles at will, no matter if he's only here 50% or 66% of the time.

FCBfan22

Dear Barto, please don't drive my club into the ground financially.

Thank you,
A Barca fan.

P.S. Don't expect to make money from those ugly arse jerseys this year.

Newcomer

To be fair, Coutinho for Neymar is a somewhat sensible business for both parties. Barca are slightly worse off on sporting perspective, because of dude's shocking health but otherwise this would be a solid move. PSG would be much better off without him, particularly if they move into some form of 4-2-3-1. Plays to everyone's strengths.

As a Barca fan, I'd be keen to do this if it's a straight swap. Neymar is a prick, but he's phenomenal and he'd help Leo secure titles at will, no matter if he's only here 50% or 66% of the time.

I totally agree.

I think switching Neymar for Coutinho is a brilliant business for PSG. Bit like when Real Madrid got rid of that primadonna and attention seeking portuguese player to get the majestic Mariano. Less drama, less toxicity.

Zidane82

I totally agree.

I think switching Neymar for Coutinho is a brilliant business for PSG. Bit like when Real Madrid got rid of that primadonna and attention seeking portuguese player to get the majestic Mariano. Less drama, less toxicity.

The snag is that Neymar and Coutinho are best mates.. if Neymar comes I’d suggest that Coutinho will be a starting midfielder next season

Ritchie

Neymar coming back has a small upside. It’ll basically show future superstars that it’s a mistake transferring to other clubs; Barca is the best team in the world (or in this category) and transferring somewhere else is step down.

If only Ronaldo took that advice in 97.

Ritchie

We either keep a player who clearly can't cut it here or we get an injury-prone player who most likely will moan in like 2 years anyway.

The decisions.

Neymar is toxic. He made his bed let him lie in it.

As for the Coutinho swap. Tell PSG we'll do the deal but only if you take Suarez as well!

Jadentheman

Neymar would never come if Coutinho was getting traded. He wants to return to Barca partially because of his Brasilian buddies Coutinho and Arthur, plus Suarez and Messi. Coutinho and Suarez would be safe in the case of a Neymar transfer. Dembele however would be exiting to PSG to join his buddy M'bappe. Only way I see it happening

Home of Barca Fans