Neymar Jr.

xXKonan

Also, I doubt PSG would want either Rakitic or Umtiti.

It will probably be like this Coutinho, Dembele and possibly Arthur.

xXKonan

I assume you posted this?

[tw]1141483374625902594[/tw]

Moises Llorens is one of more reliable Barca Journalists no doubt. Not sure what his intention is with the gif but I assume he will probably have an article up tomorrow.

Givenchy

i don't trust any 'reliable' journo's this summer.. so many are jumping the gun or straight up getting it wrong

Neymars return is unrealistic but i'd actually tell Raiola and De Ligt to fuck off if we could actually get a front 3 of
Griezmann-Messi-Neymar

Messigician

i don't trust any 'reliable' journo's this summer.. so many are jumping the gun or straight up getting it wrong

Neymars return is unrealistic but i'd actually tell Raiola and De Ligt to fuck off if we could actually get a front 3 of
Griezmann-Messi-Neymar

I know it's difficult for those who don't understand football but that front 3 is completely out of position.

Givenchy

I know it's difficult for those who don't understand football but that front 3 is completely out of position.

or before you post a shitty snide remark, maybe you are looking at it the wrong way round?

-----Arthur-Vidal-Frenkie
-Griezmann-Messi-Neymar

xXKonan

Neymar is going to start finding out the hard way that PSG are hard to deal with.

There's no release clause to save him and he's stuck there unless we somehow fork over 300 Million euros which is impossible.

BarçaBarça

Screw this guy, if he wants to come back it has to be for free...

I agree. Both 0€ and with no wages at all. Then we will know he is truly motivated to come back because he wants to be here. Otherwise, no thanks.

Neymar is going to start finding out the hard way that PSG are hard to deal with.

There's no release clause to save him and he's stuck there unless we somehow fork over 300 Million euros which is impossible.

Unfortunately I'm quite sure that he will not find out anything "the hard way". As others has pointed out, in the end this is most likely a wage-negotiation because PSG wants to extend his contract. Neymars farther probably has said "double his wages, he is better than Mbappe", and Nasser has realized that he can't just double everyones wages without getting into trouble at some point. Therefore he thinks that only Mbappes wages can be doubled next time, Neymar then becomes a manchild and threatens to leave/cause trouble. Nasser then goes to the media and call him out, because he don't want to double his wages, only increase them modestly.

In the end Neymar will extend, get more wages, but not double them, host the WC in 2022 for PSG if it still remains in PSG's homeland, and life at PSG continues. In my opinion this scenario is more likely than Neymar to Real/ManU/Barca, and it is fully in synch with every report in the media "from trusted sources" = Nasser or Neymars farther/agents (for example that Nasser leaked that PSG wants to sell Neymar, to pressure him to accept less wages).

BBZ8800

MD is writing todax that RM is after Neymar.

So, this is a classical political trick in Catalunya.
Tell to people that RM wants a player and then you are allowed to spend as much as you want.
Since nothing is worse than losing a player to Real...

Oh, good guy Barto.
He will try to bring Neyboy back to us.
Awesome.
Happy days.
Every Barca fan should be happy.
We are set for the next 10 years.

10 CL trophies incoming with 8:0 wins in every match.
No one will be able to stop us.

Oh wait... we have already been there and in the last 18 months with Neymar, we were even more shit than today.
We were 20 points behind Madrid in La liga in the last 18 Months with Neyclown.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Why being mad? It's a comedy. Sheikhs and their "project" are getting pushed around by Neymar and Qatar is in problems with Platini revelations about fixing the WC.

Home of Barca Fans