Neymar Jr.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Of course Neymar wont be forgetten in 10 years in Barca, he was an awesome player during his peak here but in relation to his talent and abilities its a joke. He had the potential to be remembered as a top3 football player of this generation. Its a pity that he left Barca, we would have won the CL in 2018 or 2019 with him.

Havesaks

Neymar was absolutely stunning, a shame he wanted to be Messi here, he could have achieved greatness here. His dad corrupted him with money.

Havesaks

With 25 years you should able to use your brain yourself.

Well, it?s not really as simple. The Family dynamic is different everywhere, and ones judgement Can easily be clouded if a trusted one is sweet talking an idea. I would say he is a victim of bad family influence imo.

To be honest the whole family seems kinda weird, saw a video where he clapsed And stroked his mother?s ass, don?t know if it?s some weird Brazilian thing, but my seems outrageous imo.

Richard.H

Well, it?s not really as simple. The Family dynamic is different everywhere, and ones judgement Can easily be clouded if a trusted one is sweet talking an idea. I would say he is a victim of bad family influence imo.

To be honest the whole family seems kinda weird, saw a video where he clapsed And stroked his mother?s ass, don?t know if it?s some weird Brazilian thing, but my seems outrageous imo.

Weird family indeed, his mom's ex-bf was a 23 year old dude, and they allegedly broke up due to persistent domestic violence from the mom. Brazilians are quite eccentric in general though.

CatalinR10

Weird family indeed, his mom's ex-bf was a 23 year old dude, and they allegedly broke up due to persistent domestic violence from the mom. Brazilians are quite eccentric in general though.

said dude had also sexual relationships with men aswell before dating Neymom

Laplacian

It's the other way around, I'm pretty sure he was accused of abusing the mother.

snowy

et rupta fractis cruribus tumor fama :sherlock:

With 25 years you should able to use your brain yourself.

a patre dominentur praevaricationem

The earlier game vs bottom league Dijon was mustard! He played it like a friendly trying rainbow flicks on the edge of his own box hahaha but it was super entertaining.

Some of his through balls were Optimus Prime Mesut

Jadentheman

Yeah he's probably regretting listening to his father and entourage to move to PSG.

said dude had also sexual relationships with men aswell before dating Neymom

Also heard this as well. He was messing with family ney's male chef.

Home of Barca Fans