Neymar Jr.

KingLeo10

It's honestly just disgusting arrogance these past couple of years. These bunch of seniors, including Messi, think just because they have multiple European cups/ WC/ Euro cups in the past, that young, hungry teams will roll over for them.

If every one of our starting XI had given it 100% from the 1st min at Anfield, we would have scored 1 goal and that'd been it. Even more true with Roma.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's honestly just disgusting arrogance these past couple of years. These bunch of seniors, including Messi, think just because they have multiple European cups/ WC/ Euro cups in the past, that young, hungry teams will roll over for them.

If every one of our starting XI had given it 100% from the 1st min at Anfield, we would have scored 1 goal and that'd been it. Even more true with Roma.

I am always saying, Liverpool didnt won because they were good they won because Barca was pure trash. A team like Wolves who give 100% and fighting till the end wouldnt have lost 4-0.

mc_lovin

I think effort is a lazy excuse. We had plenty of chances as well, but truth be told we fell apart in midfield due to a lack of quality.

FinBarcelonafan

This can't be coincidence anymore. Are these players faking injuries so they can avoid bottling these games ?

If only the Barca players knew...

KT9UONc.jpg
HI2vxa7.jpg

This is on coach. Coach should give them believe.

FinBarcelonafan

True the second part. Sick of this team.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think effort is a lazy excuse. We had plenty of chances as well, but truth be told we fell apart in midfield due to a lack of quality.

You really think that Origi, Wijnaldum, Shaqiri, Henderson, Milner are 4-0 better than Vidal, Messi, Suarez, Coutinho, Busquets ? Maybe 1-0 or 2-0 but NOT 4-0.

KingLeo10

Effort is not a lazy excuse when we collectively run 10 km less than our opponents in CL away games.

That's 1 less man basically. No wonder the results come out 0-3, 0-4 etc.

Newcomer

I have just seen the highlights from his 16/17 and 17/18 performances. He became so slow this season and his dribbling abilities arent as good as in previous season. He wasted his talent in a kids league. Normally he should be the second best player now and with his talent a top5 player of this generation. But of course he is MUCH BETTER than overrated Mbappe.

Yeah, he lost his very fast acceleration after his first injury during 17/18 season.

snowy

I am always saying, Liverpool didnt won because they were good they won because Barca was pure trash. A team like Wolves who give 100% and fighting till the end wouldnt have lost 4-0.

This win gave them a serious bragging boost and sent cules into rehab or healing journeys to Nepal with nothing but an Art n a G

What is so freakin insane is that, after Roma, you'd think it would've been a wake up call and they'd have been so pissed off, they'd have switched to rad training - > go deliver milk for Master Roshi while being chased by crocs and dodging bees jaj
If they had showed up next season super trained and hungry for blood. Would've been another story. Prob is, after those defeats, there was no rage in them. Look at Mahomes after his 1st year loss, he was so furious he totally changed his diet and came back stronger. Killa Hunga

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Time for him to show his class. Many people dont like him but he is the key player for PSG. Without him they lost 2 years in row in the first knockout round. Against Dortmund he scored 2 goals and they will need his magic again today.

Home of Barca Fans