Neymar Jr.

Devils

Even with Neymar we were still pumped by Juventus and PSG away in 2017. The problems are deeper than having a world class performer back at AML.

Juventus, PSG, Roma, Liverpool.

These are the players that played in all of those games: MATS, Alba, Pique, Sergi Roberto, Suarez, Messi.

Yupp that's why I want every single one of those players (and Busi included) gone minus Messi.

MAtS, aka the Barcaforum darling, has been leaking goals like a damn pub league keeper for years and people still on this man's hype like he's going to do anything next season in the CL other than concede 3+ goals in the elimination round game and get us eliminated. Lmao the delusion on here is next level.

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Yupp that's why I want every single one of those players (and Busi included) gone minus Messi.

MAtS, aka the Barcaforum darling, has been leaking goals like a damn pub league keeper for years and people still on this man's hype like he's going to do anything next season in the CL other than concede 3+ goals in the elimination round game and get us eliminated. Lmao the delusion on here is next level.

wow, so you're bashing the one player besides Messi who really stepped up and whose performances actually warrant his presence here right now? Talk about delusion...

You're talking about the best GK alongside Oblak (who has had the bonus of having one of the best defenses in the world to fall back to, while MATS was tested here at least once or twice every game cause of our slow and lazy defense and he still saved our asses countless times, so for me MATS actually gets the nod before Oblak too) right now, have some respect.

Espacio

we should get him back
we played most enjoyable and effective futbol with him, Messi and Suarez

look at the team is there any creative player except Messi ??? i think NO!!!

and also we must buy Ndombele. we can not continue with Bousquets and Rakitic

M

Medz

I dont want him back.

After all the mess he made before he left? Fuck no

He went wasted 2 years where he didnt achieve anything significant and got more injury prone. Keep him

FCBfan22

So, our board is trying to fuck us even more for the future (if this is true) and they have 0 shame and respect for the club... Great.

(But this is Fat Spanish OJO merchant story, so... It's probably lies)

FCBfan22

Make it happen. Imagine selling an injured Dembele and getting the 2nd best player in the world in return

Imagine Neymar getting injured in vital times here like he does at PSG and Dembele playing amazingly under a competent coach...

It works both ways.

Home of Barca Fans