Neymar Jr.

FCBfan22

If you gonna fight an opposing fan, at least do it 100%. Like Ron Artest used to...
RemoteBlondChanticleer-small.gif

DeficientAdmiredBeauceron-small.gif

Nothanks

I hear he also called out his teammates?
something along the lines of youngster not listening to experienced players and coaches

he's gonna demand a move soon would be interesting to see what happens with nassar in this drama.

Nothanks

Apparently, the fan was insulting the PSG players.

But still, you can't just deck the fan like that.

it was an opposing fan, it doesn't matter if he told neymar the worst shit imaginable he needs to compose himself better.
players have dealt with much worse.

CatalinR10

it was an opposing fan, it doesn't matter if he told neymar the worst shit imaginable he needs to compose himself better.
players have dealt with much worse.

nah , i don't agree with this . For example , Neymar can go fuck himself for all I care , but what if that dude said that he hopes neymar's kid would be fucked up by 1000 dudes up the ass. Not everyone can keep calm and walk away. I heard similar stuff like these at football games and i'm still waiting for some player to get fed up with this shit and beat the living crap out of so called fans.

Nothanks

Lol, you don't agree that people should compose themselves instead of reacting?

I view neymar as a weaker person by this display, it's a sign of immaturity.
Is the fan right? no but neymar is far worse off.

Nothanks

but what if that dude said that he hopes neymar's kid would be fucked up by 1000 dudes up the ass

according to some other twitter angle the fan told neymar to learn how to play football, not that it changes anything lmao but this is typical neymar.
https://twitter.com/claalbuquerque/...//www.goallegacy.net/t41604p225-ligue-1-18-19

he's the first to talk shit to other players then cower away when they come marching up, reminds me when he was here how many times does xavi/iniesta/messi need to step in and defend him from his stupidity against other players.

Home of Barca Fans