Neymar Jr.

Alik

Yeah, Neymar wanted to become a martyr for the good of the club. That's why he sued them for his loyalty bonus :rolleyes:

KingLeo10

Yeah, Neymar wanted to become a martyr for the good of the club. That's why he sued them for his loyalty bonus :rolleyes:

Neymar fanboys are the worst ones around. Atleast Messi and CR7 have towering careers that people can cartwheel over.

Laplacian

Maybe you mistakehis speed for his burst of acceleration. He can no longer take on defenders 1 v 1 on the wing like he did at Barca, but that's because of his metatarsal.

This is what people are genuinely referring to in football though. Busquets has a pretty top speed, so do most CBs and DMs...but they're rarely called speedy/fast players, because what distinguishes them from wingers and forwards is acceleration. In regards to football, we're always talking about acceleration. I don't understand why you're arguing with him. Regardless of the reason, the burst of acceleration on the pitch is no longer being used. Whether that's weight gain, his foot, or whatever...point is if it's not being used it might as well be gone.

Batistuta9

Neymar to Barca is finished. I saw a couple of reports last week that he's negotiating an extension to his contract. It's better he doesn't come, he would only stunt Ansu's growth anyway.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Neymar to Barca is finished. I saw a couple of reports last week that he's negotiating an extension to his contract. It's better he doesn't come, he would only stunt Ansu's growth anyway.

true the chaptar Neymar is over at Barca. He gave us 3 wonderful years and i would say he deserve to be a top10 barca player of all time. Could have been at top5 if he would have been longer here.

Home of Barca Fans