Neymar Jr.

Newcomer

Time for him to show his class. Many people dont like him but he is the key player for PSG. Without him they lost 2 years in row in the first knockout round. Against Dortmund he scored 2 goals and they will need his magic again today.

He is our only hope. If he has a bad game (likely), we are out for sure.

soul24rage

-Veratti is injured
-Mbappe most likely won't play the whole 90 minutes.
-Cavani is not there
-Di Maria is suspended

It's going to be interesting how PSG will do today

Newcomer

Apparantly Mbappe is fit now?

He was "fit" to be subbed in during PSG-DORTMUND game. Result ? He was terrible. It was as if we had one less man.

Mbapp? needs to be 100% physically fit because his game rely on it. I expect nothing from him today. Hope he proves me wrong.

Newcomer

Marquinhos, Gueye and Herrera in the midfield. None of them would be a starter in most of the remaining teams.

We are going to struggle a lot.

FinBarcelonafan

He was "fit" to be subbed in during PSG-DORTMUND game. Result ? He was terrible. It was as if we had one less man.

Mbapp? needs to be 100% physically fit because his game rely on it. I expect nothing from him today. Hope he proves me wrong.

Yeah there's no way Mbappe is fit to play. He can a small scare for Atalanta though.

snowy

You can see Messi and Suarez on his right looking at him perplexed as to why he's crying.

Say what you want about Suarez, he never gets intimated. He's a goofball but he's got the mindset of a warrior.

Home of Barca Fans