Neymar Jr.

Jadentheman

Honestly league arguments shouldn't matter since it's arbitrary. And all that matters is his CL performance, which is rather polarizing on here, but some people are still bias and/or bitter from his departure even though they don't want to admit it.

abiabi

Lets remember that at least half this forum said he 'slowed our game down' and we needed a Pedro type of player again

:lol:

That idiotic BBZ guy

gasgas

One cannot deny the Brasileiro quality simply because he is in L1. It's too simplistic. It's like a mille-feuille with many layers. You could visit the mill and pipe the dream in layers of cream or if not a cheat day, you could still say in open play opponents get a hall pass to try to reck him every chance they get. He's the most fouled and still least protected player out there. And when he gives duck lip, he gets a moulin red! there was that 1 ref who told him not to turn on the opponents in the bdb with his lipsticks n tricks. So tough to b ney these days!

So yes, in L1 the level is below say EPL but the tackles thrown at him aren't. Butchers just run at him with the intent to bulldoze. A few coaches and pundits even condone it. And in this war-zone, the speed at which he can combine the technical stuff with evasive maneuvers, only he and Messi have been doing it on a regular basis.

Cr?me de la cr?me passing, finishing, vision, flair, speed, workrate (errr when in shape) ... love him or hate him, but never doubt him. Cule 2 da bone! xD

He's so Cule he'll get Barto fired via a scandal. You read it here 1st :brevet:

So much hype for a washed up player

fergus90

Lets remember that at least half this forum said he 'slowed our game down' and we needed a Pedro type of player again

:lol:

That idiotic BBZ guy

in 16/17 his form definitely did drop and there was many instances where he held onto the ball for way too long, that is without question. However during 14/15 he was incredible and that period of 15/16 when Messi was out he reached an incredible level that I'd only seen from Messi, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo in an attacking sense during my time following Barca.

Last edited:

snowy

So much hype for a washed up player

giphy.gif

moneyney make it rain
when he got no sprain
all da way down the drain
cuz we got no brain :music:

Hustle time baby! :rap:

and he ain't washed, what u on??? this still the soap phase jaja

eaman

I watched a few 15/16 and 16/17 games during lockdown with neymar playing and he was incredible really. Kinda forgot how good he was. He had it all really and was perfect for the left forward position. He would have to go on strict fitness regime before I would want him back though

Laplacian

He seems to be back to his pre-2018/2019 weight, or at least close to it. It's too bad he's no longer a winger, but good to know he still has his agility and isn't physically past it.

Home of Barca Fans