Neymar Jr.

Batistuta9

I agree. Let him rot in France at PSG until the end of his career. We must teach this fuc*** a good lesson.

😄 Seriously though, this is a really good chance for psg to win CL. Especially with the one legged format as they seem to suffer from 2nd leg collapses like us. He would then be favourite to win the ballon dor. The only reason he moved in the first place

Newcomer

😄 Seriously though, this is a really good chance for psg to win CL. Especially with the one legged format as they seem to suffer from 2nd leg collapses like us. He would then be favourite to win the ballon dor. The only reason he moved in the first place

Nah, PSG is fucked. No game for months, they will get slaughtered. Remember when Neymar came back from his injury after without any rythm and was so out of his depth at Madrid ? It will be the whole team.

I bet PSG is the first club to go out with Lyon. Also keep in mind that PSG has lost bench options like Meunier, Cavani or Kouassi (they all played during the Dortmund tie).

But yeah, if we were to win it, we would need a great Neymar to carry us.

Batistuta9

Neymar definitely lacked rythm when he came back, he was just starting to play well before everything was stopped. I thought the people in charge were too hasty in cancelling ligue 1. I'm sure covid has been dealt with much better in France than in the UK

Raketa10

Exchanging Griezmann for Neymar could probably be a win-win situation for all sides involved. Off course with no money added. It has to be a player for player.

FinBarcelonafan

Exchanging Griezmann for Neymar could probably be a win-win situation for all sides involved. Off course with no money added. It has to be a player for player.

I agree. They get rid of unhappy player, same for us. Absolutely. Neymar probably has more marketing value worldwide but Griezmann in France would make a lot of money for them.

It makes a lot of sense. Do it Barto.

I don't even like the idea of getting Neymar back but Griez is useless in our setup. We know Neymar would work with this crap.

Newcomer

If you think it is a win win trade for all sides, being a Bar?a fan, it means it is not a win win deal but only a win for Bar?a.

One could say that Pjanic-Arthur was a win win transfer with Bar?a getting rid of a player who has problem to perform and alleged issues in his private life while fixing your accounting troubles. And i'm sure you don't think it is a win win deal over here.

The reality is Neymar is by far the best player of PSG when Griezmann is tasting the bench more and more. How is swapping the two a win situation for PSG lol ? Let's do a Paredes - Frenkie de Jong swap. Win win situation for all sides involved since FDJ has not found his perfect position yet at Bar?a. Ofc with no money added.

Newcomer

I agree. They get rid of unhappy player, same for us. Absolutely. Neymar probably has more marketing value worldwide but Griezmann in France would make a lot of money for them.

It makes a lot of sense. Do it Barto.

I don't even like the idea of getting Neymar back but Griez is useless in our setup. We know Neymar would work with this crap.

We already have the french market covered with Mbapp? and to be honest, it is not a big market. The only other french player who is marketable is Pogba and he is a global star. Griezmann has 0 star status.

Newcomer

You are underestimating his impact on the fortnite scene.

Is it why you bought the Fortnite GOAT and the Football Manager GOAT ? Pretty smart from Bar?a to expand the brand to those awkward gamers and geeks who can't appreciate football.

There is a rumour that Neymar was bought to attract fans from PUBG playerbase.

I heard Real Madrid had a player who is a champion at FIFA or FUT.

It is hard to keep up with all the requirements needed to sign a player when their gaming performances have to outweight the football side.

DAMNit

I agree. Let him rot in France at PSG until the end of his career. We must teach this fuc*** a good lesson.
PSG has a better chance of UCL glory this season than we do.... I hear a billionaire is taking over Marseille too, should strenghten their rivalry.
France might not be too bad after all.

Newcomer

PSG has a better chance of UCL glory this season than we do.... I hear a billionaire is taking over Marseille too, should strenghten their rivalry.
France might not be too bad after all.

Nah. Bar?a has ten times the chance to win UCL this season that PSG has. You must not have seen PSG play to think they have a chance.

Also takeover or not, rivalry or not, Neymar doesn't care. Give him the choice, he would go back to Spain very fast for football and non football reasons. Thing is we don't care about his opinion, he is paid handsomely to do a job and Bar?a needs to cough the money if they want him back so badly. This hasn't happened yet, thus he will have to fulfill his contract.

Home of Barca Fans