Neymar Jr.

serghei

Imo he should have just have sticked to that left-forward role who made runs in behind. A more limited role, yes, but probably better for the team.
Doesnt mean he cant contribute creatively, of course, but it would probably be more effective at that role, while he was at Barcelona.

Was a great role for him. Like a better Henry.

Richard.H

That's when he had the most flair and was a one man show. He did kill RM in the 4-0 Bernabeu win.

But in 14/15, he was the best big game finisher in Europe. Ahead of even Messi and CR7 (just by the numbers).

He would have been a club legend if he stuck to the left and didn't let ego get the best of him. Could've easily had 30-40 goals a season up to now. It's amazing how big ego, lifestyle choices, and wild personality destroys these Brazilian talents.

FinBarcelonafan

Imo he should have just have sticked to that left-forward role who made runs in behind. A more limited role, yes, but probably better for the team.
Doesnt mean he cant contribute creatively, of course, but it would probably be more effective at that role, while he was at Barcelona.

100% true. He was the most effective that way.

Messigician

Xavi (ex-Bar?a): "Neymar is one of the three or five best players in the world. I hope he returns to Bar?a, he?d be an extraordinary signing." [metro via md]

Xavi gives his blessing dawg it's happening

Jadentheman

That's when he had the most flair and was a one man show. He did kill RM in the 4-0 Bernabeu win.

But in 14/15, he was the best big game finisher in Europe. Ahead of even Messi and CR7 (just by the numbers).

True but that time period of October '15 to February '16 he really stood out to me. That's what I expected of him to bring when he first came to Barca.

xXKonan

Bar?a Sports management has discarded the signing of Neymar this summer. Lautaro Martinez is considered as a priority for Bar?a. Bar?a thinks their wings are well covered Ansu Fati, Collado, Dembele and Trinc?o as per @sinconcesiones from twitter.

Messigician

Bar?a Sports management has discarded the signing of Neymar this summer. Lautaro Martinez is considered as a priority for Bar?a. Bar?a thinks their wings are well covered Ansu Fati, Collado, Dembele and Trinc?o as per @sinconcesiones from twitter.

LOL 110m for that bum Martinez

Andresito

Staff member

Messigician is DONE

Messi983

They forgot our starting wingers Griezmann and Lautaro.: griezmann:

mc_lovin

I wish we would have just killed all rumours with an official statement. He left on his terms, he can stay the fuck away. Simple. Have some integrity, I wouldnt take him back for a symbolical 1 Euro fee. Rant over.

Home of Barca Fans