Neymar Jr.

Jallo

Been watching some Ney comps. I think he might be the second best player to watch of his generation. Just an amazing talent.

Also, does anyone else remember watching his header against the USA 10 years ago?

Who is the best player of his generation?

Jadentheman

Firstly I don't want him. He's fat, burnt out, a fucking diva, too many off field distractions, too expensive. But the main thing is he won't fit here.

Even when he jwss at his best here he slowed down alot of our attacks by holding onto the ball too long or showboating.

Douglas costa at 50 million would make more sense. Get Aguero in for around 30 million and we are set in the forward line. Let Griezmann go to Psg for 75 - 80 million. I would rather see us pay some big money for some quality CBS and a box to box midfielder.

And yet the team routed through him for offense, especially for counters. Second most player after Messi. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

vuji_31

They know as much we know.

These are just bullshit.

Considering football will not be played in two months I doubt they will get any expensive player.

They are bringing Kurzawa for free.
That says all.

vuji_31

Big problem is his amigos are stil welcoming him after what he have done.

Also Xavi, who said before that one who reject Barcelona, is not needed to get second chance.

Lets hope Ratomeu will not have so much cash for this idiot

Messigician

📰 [SPORT] | Neymar In Installments

🔶 For the first time PSG will accept a fractional payment for the transfer of the Brazilian footballer

🔷 The French club is beginning to open the exit door for Neymar to Barca but not for Mbappe to Madrid

Home of Barca Fans