Neymar Jr.

snowy

These Monp dudes were playing like butchers. Ref was closing his eyes on lots of fouls and still, he got 9 fouls on him, or more.

Crazy how French refs ignore axe moves and give yellows on rainbows lol

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Outrageous officiating, he was getting kicked to bits and ref didn't do enough to take control - eventhough Montpellier actually went down to 9 men. Incredibly booked himself when he argued with the ref after being cautioned for showboating when he attempted a rainbow flick ala what he did against Athletic

Bonkers really, I detest his lack of professionalism but he is a glorious talent - should be protected better on the pitch

Vilarrubi

These Monp dudes were playing like butchers. Ref was closing his eyes on lots of fouls and still, he got 9 fouls on him, or more.

Crazy how French refs ignore axe moves and give yellows on rainbows lol

Guys playing like he's playing against kids. Unreal tbf.

xavisionary

I don't see how someone could dislike watching Neymar play. He's world class at every aspect of attacking football. Supreme talent. We get 90 mins of football a week and the rest of the time to think up reasons to shit on players like this guy, it seems to me.

vinni

I don't see how someone could dislike watching Neymar play. He's world class at every aspect of attacking football. Supreme talent. We get 90 mins of football a week and the rest of the time to think up reasons to shit on players like this guy, it seems to me.

Overall i like him, but it gets annoying when he start falling/rolling or holding the ball too long

Neymessi

Outrageous officiating, he was getting kicked to bits and ref didn't do enough to take control

That's what happens when people like BBZ build a narrative that he dives all the time, he dives but not that much, making refs hardly give a foul on him. I remember how he used to be thrashed day in and day out in Barca and the ref wouldn't blow the whistle. And some geniusses say he deserves it because he showboats, and that includes an ex barca coach.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That's what happens when people like BBZ build a narrative that he dives all the time, he dives but not that much, making refs hardly give a foul on him. I remember how he used to be thrashed day in and day out in Barca and the ref wouldn't blow the whistle. And some geniusses say he deserves it because he showboats, and that includes an ex barca coach.

He absolutely does dive - does he do it more now than before? No idea but I also know he is not always diving but importantly is kicked quite a bit and isn't often protected by referees as a result - some would argue that this precipitates milking challenges, or diving

Part of it is attitude IMHO - he could mitigate some of the diving claims if he acted more like a professional on & off the pitch but there's no question about his talent

Eshez

tbh Messi and Neymar wasn't that amazing in 16/17 when Neymar moved more inside and tried to be the main man, I feel like it would be even worse now

Home of Barca Fans