Neymar Jr.

Donatello

Wow. Time flies. He will be finished soon.

Feels bad to think how his career might have been had he stayed here.

Trophies or not, he'd have become a Barca legend nonetheless, who knows might've even won a Ballon D'or or two after Messi had retired.

He will be washed up by history books because of no substantial CV apart from his youtube videos. I fear he'll become some Higuaita kind of player in history books.

Andrew M

Trophies or not, he'd have become a Barca legend nonetheless, who knows might've even won a Ballon D'or or two after Messi had retired.

He will be washed up by history books because of no substantial CV apart from his youtube videos. I fear he'll become some Higuaita kind of player in history books.

Who cares about his legacy? He made his own choices like the greedy goblin he is.

i can see him in juve soon,pretty much the only serious option for him after penaldo retires or leaves

Juventus won't be good for him, Ronaldo is learning that lesson, Italian football isn't the best league for flare players anymore or players who want to bang in goals, too defensive minded, so if he has ambitions to win the Ballon d'or i'd stay away from Serie A if i was him.

Bayern would be a good club for him.

Jadentheman

It's sad he wasted his prime years rotting in Paris. Could have made some magic at Barca. All because of a higher payday quite sad

Messigician

Neymar at 27 years old:

560 Games
349 Goals
188 Assists
18 Hat-tricks

Messi at 27 years old:

513 Games
394 Goals
153 Assists
30 Hat-tricks

Cristiano at 27 years old:

530 Games
271 Goals
109 Assists
14 Hat-tricks

Too bad we no longer see him as the world 3rd best player since he left Barcelona 😐

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Neymar at 27 years old:

560 Games
349 Goals
188 Assists
18 Hat-tricks

Messi at 27 years old:

513 Games
394 Goals
153 Assists
30 Hat-tricks

530 Games
271 Goals
109 Assists
14 Hat-tricks

Too bad we no longer see him as the world 3rd best player since he left Barcelona ��

Hasn't played enough, but if he did he'd probably be the 2nd best player in the world on ability. He's still a good player just not a good investment for us at the prices being quoted and that's totally discarding how he left, the whole sueing saga and the incestuous relationship with his sister and her birthday parties. Not worth the effort especially considering his age and lifestyle choices

FCMessi

Look beyond his knees, ankles, baggages, threats of law suits.

Just look at his stats accomplished in the past during his prime.

It's a no brainer to pay off PSG the Neymar ransom.

xXKonan

No that's the last thing we should do.

If you want to blow huge amounts of money like that it should be for someone like Mbappe.

Horatio

You're welcome
Look beyond his knees, ankles, baggages, threats of law suits.

Just look at his stats accomplished in the past during his prime.

It's a no brainer to pay off PSG the Neymar ransom.

Million dollar-question is: Will he relive those peaks and how long will it last though?

FinBarcelonafan

Neymar at 27 years old:

560 Games
349 Goals
188 Assists
18 Hat-tricks

Messi at 27 years old:

513 Games
394 Goals
153 Assists
30 Hat-tricks

530 Games
271 Goals
109 Assists
14 Hat-tricks

Too bad we no longer see him as the world 3rd best player since he left Barcelona 😐

How does his LaLiga stats look compared to Messi? His stats look very good because his PSG results.

KingLeo10

How does his LaLiga stats look compared to Messi? His stats look very good because his PSG results.

His stats are actually inflated because of his early years in Brazil.

Some idiots at one point actually thought he'd surpass Messi because he had more goals at the same age. He had 136 goals from Brazil by the age of 21 (along with 35-40 NT goals). Between 21 and (almost) 28, he's scored only about 200 goals which is an average of 30 a season. Pretty average numbers considering some of it was in Ligue 1.

Same mistake people are making with Mbappe in regards to Messi/CR7 in CL.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans