Neymar Jr.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People that want him back.

Do you guys really believe he can still play at the LW? He's looking slower and without his burst and him turning into a #10 lately do we need it when we have Messi?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He lost so much pace and acceleration it's crazy. Noone can escape age

He's not at the age where you usually lose a significant amount of pace and burst. It's probably a combination of his injuries and lifestyle.

But yes, father time comes for everyone.

KingLeo10

He's absolutely finished.

The Neyback clowns are almost as bad as the EV apologists.

:lol:

In the end, he doesn't even make the top 100 players of all time.

Snake deserves it.

mc_lovin

Cant wait for another transfer window full of Neymar rumours. I still have hopes that someone important says, wait a minute, we shouldnt get him back - for the message that sends alone.

Newcomer

People that want him back.

Do you guys really believe he can still play at the LW? He's looking slower and without his burst and him turning into a #10 lately do we need it when we have Messi?

He can. It was the same after his previous long injury. He prolly needs 2 months before getting back to his optimal level.
But, at PSG, even when he plays on the wing, he doesn't play as a "winger". He plays more like a left side number 10. Bit like what he does for Brazil i guess. Can run, dribble past players but won't eat the line and cross like your typical winger. Will carry the ball, ask for 1-2, cut inside, etc.

It is a valid question to wonder if he will be able to come back every time to his best physical level after those injuries.

Acnologia

What a world class performance from Neymar. He is right now the second best player in the world. Lets sell Dembele and Rakitc and get back Neymar in the summer.
PS:If he suffered from the same injury problems then I dont want him anywhere near this club

FCBfan22

Stepped from Leo's shadow only to let Kylian's cover him...

Dinho II career-wise. But with more sister birthday parties.

Home of Barca Fans