Neymar Jr.

serghei

Bringing in Neymar when you have such an overbooking in offense is stupid. If we would put in half as much of effort into securing a top manager for next season, we would be so much better off rebuilding this team to what it was.

Slevinn

You have not seen PSG ?

We managed to make only 1 shot on target at home against Strasbourg and it was not even a dangerous shot.

I did, atleast the first halve when there was nothing better on tv.
This was a game right after an international break, before a very important CL match and against a team that half of the squad never heared from.

Psg will play better against Madrid. They can play on the counter and with a real striker instead of that autrocity of a player that played there today.

Not saying they will win but they wont get destroyed.

Newcomer

I did, atleast the first halve when there was nothing better on tv.
This was a game right after an international break, before a very important CL match and against a team that half of the squad never heared from.

Psg will play better against Madrid. They can play on the counter and with a real striker instead of that autrocity of a player that played there today.

Not saying they will win but they wont get destroyed.

Neymar has to serve his 3 games ban in CL and we have a lot of injuries. Cavani, Mbappé, Draxler, Choupo-Moting today, Dagba today, Bernat, Kehrer and so on are all injured at the moment.

snowy

2nd best player in the world.

Neymar Messi Fati
Griezmann

Is looking like our future front 4 atm.

This team would Shrek Wreck anything on its path!

Fôh'get 'bout it

Ney/Zaha _ Neo/Greenwood _ Fati/Bou
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Griz/Kai _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
deJ/Camavinga.......Arthur/Angel Gomes
Firpo.Konate.Todibo/Upamecano.Semedo

Angel G and Mason G are still super affordable! Would be dope to get them :innocent:

This way, I get to watch all my fav players at once hehe

Raketa10

Neymar who? Thank God this clown stayed in Paris otherwise Fati would have never gotten a chance.

Last edited:
I could not help but feel sorry for him, even though I can understand those that don't. The worse thing about the abuse , like everything with these oil clubs, is that it wasn't genuine. They were lots of those Ultras who initially celebrated his goal and had to quickly 'correct' themselves and stop.

As a result, they went over the top, as if to prove how diehard and passionate they are for PSG. And those over the top words, Neymar will never forget. He is not the type to forget insults to his family.

I have more respect for the old PSG of Ginola, Rai, Weah, Loko. This PSG, with its Bruno Mars music every time they score is a gimmick, there is nothing genuine to it.

Jadentheman

Neymar who? Thank God this clown stayed in Paris otherwise Fati would have never gotten a chance.

HAd he never left, Dembele would be god knows where not near Barcelona and Fati would still get promoted. We would probably be CL contenders even with Valverde

Judoman

HAd he never left, Dembele would be god knows where not near Barcelona and Fati would still get promoted. We would probably be CL contenders even with Valverde

We were contenders last year and a year before, so how is that a change? We won 1 CL with Neymar in the team, with younger Messi/Suarez/Busi/Rakitic and a better coach.

He hasn t proved that he is a difference maker. Not in the club and not in the Brazil team.

DAMNit

We were contenders last year and a year before, so how is that a change? We won 1 CL with Neymar in the team, with younger Messi/Suarez/Busi/Rakitic and a better coach.

He hasn t proved that he is a difference maker. Not in the club and not in the Brazil team.

We were what? You mean the same time average Roma humiliated us?

Home of Barca Fans