Neymar Jr.

Pedro

La Masia
A Brazilian agent (anonymous) that was dealing with PSG in another Brazilian player transfer (gonna guess it may be Coutinho) said that after talking to Leonardo, that it was Nasser's intention to never sell Neymar. If it was up to him, he'd have Neymar train separately running around the field alone for the rest of his contract.

Just as most people thought - Nasser didn't want to sell him, Prison Saint-Germain lol

Newcomer

A Brazilian agent (anonymous) that was dealing with PSG in another Brazilian player transfer (gonna guess it may be Coutinho) said that after talking to Leonardo, that it was Nasser's intention to never sell Neymar. If it was up to him, he'd have Neymar train separately running around the field alone for the rest of his contract.

Yeah, yeah. The "famous" anonymous source (code name used for saying bs without having to bing any proof).
I remember seeing the exact same thing about Verratti and we all know that Verratti will never be on the bench if fit.
The same goes for Neymar. Qataris aren't blind and they all know Neymar is their best player. For all the people who believes he will warm the bench, just watch PSG this season and we will see.

Zica

Yeah, yeah. The "famous" anonymous source (code name used for saying bs without having to bing any proof).
I remember seeing the exact same thing about Verratti and we all know that Verratti will never be on the bench if fit.
The same goes for Neymar. Qataris aren't blind and they all know Neymar is their best player. For all the people who believes he will warm the bench, just watch PSG this season and we will see.

This from Brazil and more legit given the tone. Not on media like Sport.

Of course he is not going to sit. He is not stupid and even if he was, he'd be convinced otherwise. It just shows his feelings towards Neymar. They are keeping Neymar out of spite.

Zica

What I meant by anonymous source, is that the agent asked not to be named. Not your typical anonymous source inside the club. May explained why Coutinho said "fuk this shit" and agreed to a loan to Bayern while he was still on the table for PSG.

Newcomer

This from Brazil and more legit given the tone. Not on media like Sport.

Of course he is not going to sit. He is not stupid and even if he was, he'd be convinced otherwise. It just shows his feelings towards Neymar. They are keeping Neymar out of spite.

You are yourself saying that Neymar isn't going to sit but the famous source said that Nasser would have made him train separately for the rest of his contract. Don't you see the contradiction if you agree that what your source is saying is not realistic ?
But you still use what the source is saying to project the "true feelings of Nasser" towards Neymar. All i see is conjecture from an unreliable source.

Reminds me the famous : PSG forced Verratti to renew, if not he would have never played again. Well, i was the one to enlighten you about the fact that Verratti has never renewed since then.

PSG is not keeping Neymar out of spite. PSG is keeping their best player and biggest asset because Barça didn't meet their financial demands.

Last edited:

Zica

You are yourself saying that Neymar isn't going to sit but the famous source said that Nasser would have made him train separately for the rest of his contract. Don't you see the contradiction if you agree that what your source is saying is not realistic ?
But you still use what the source is saying to project the "true feelings of Nasser" towards Neymar. All i see is conjecture from an unreliable source.

Reminds me the famous : PSG forced Verratti to renew, if not he would have never played again. Well, i was the one to enlighten about the fact that Verratti has never renewed since then.

PSG is not keeping Neymar out of spite. PSG is keeping their best player and biggest asset because Barça didn't meet their financial demands.

Nasser is not the end all be all of the club. That's the Emir back in Qatar. And they have big investment in Neymar through the WC. People can be convinced to change their action specially with cooler heads. PSG can't replace Neymar no matter how much money Qatar has. Having him sit would be a waste unless he starts sabotaging the team. They made Rabiot sit. But he was replaceable.

Nasser's true feelings were laid out by himself in the beginning of summer chastising Neymar publicly. Which falls in line with this.

What they couldn't be convinced of is to sell him. I am convinced they put out an ask they knew Barca couldn't meet. All to make it look like they are not forcing him to stay.

Lutece FC

[tw]1168871080259465216[/tw]

[tw]1168870637374513152[/tw]

Well I think my display picture shows what Neymar would've looked like then lol

I'm laughing so hard on those bullshits :lol:

We lived a summer of bullshits, i thaught that it would stop with the end of the mercato ... but it seems they want to continue.

Even a trustable source like Gianluca Di Marzio said big bullshits. So, we can definitely not believe anything until it's official.

Givenchy

I'm laughing so hard on those bullshits :lol:

We lived a summer of bullshits, i thaught that it would stop with the end of the mercato ... but it seems they want to continue.

Even a trustable source like Gianluca Di Marzio said big bullshits. So, we can definitely not believe anything until it's official.

this won't end either.. expect this to drag on through the entirety of the season. spiking in the January window, PSG-Madrid ties and then next summer

Last edited:

Lutece FC

Nasser is not the end all be all of the club. That's the Emir back in Qatar. And they have big investment in Neymar through the WC. People can be convinced to change their action specially with cooler heads. PSG can't replace Neymar no matter how much money Qatar has. Having him sit would be a waste unless he starts sabotaging the team. They made Rabiot sit. But he was replaceable.

Nasser's true feelings were laid out by himself in the beginning of summer chastising Neymar publicly. Which falls in line with this.

What they couldn't be convinced of is to sell him. I am convinced they put out an ask they knew Barca couldn't meet. All to make it look like they are not forcing him to stay.

Stop with that bullshit. investment in Paris Saint Germain has nothing to do with WC. Said many times by Nasser in interviews.

If you secretly hope that Qatar will go after 2022, you will have a bad surprise.

When you spend so much year after year, you're here for long term.

BBZ8800

He will be allowed to leave.
... after 2022', when a project:
1. Quatar
2. Psg&Quatar
3. Neymar the mascot of World cup 2022 through Psg
= will end

266060.jpg

Fifa won't let him leave Psg.
FIFA is corrupted and they earned 880 Millions from Quatar to give them a World cup in 2022'.
Money, money, money, guys...

Lutece FC

He will be allowed to leave.
... after 2022', when a project:
1. Quatar
2. Psg&Quatar
3. Neymar the mascot of World cup 2022 through Psg
= will end

266060.jpg

Fifa won't let him leave Psg.
FIFA is corruoted and they earn 800Millions from Quatar to give them a World cup in 2022'.
Money, money, money, guys...

Just read my previous post. Thanks.

Zica

Stop with that bullshit. investment in Paris Saint Germain has nothing to do with WC. Said many times by Nasser in interviews.

If you secretly hope that Qatar will go after 2022, you will have a bad surprise.

When you spend so much year after year, you're here for long term.

Doesn't Qatar have Neymar as their WC poster boy ? Doesn't he have a contract with Qatar Bank ? This is not about keeping Neymar at PSG. This is about keeping him on the field. If Qatar has money on Neymar, outside of PSG, it's in their best interest that he is playing.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans