Neymar Jr.

Messigician

The atmosphere in the dressing room could end up being the tensest in recent times. One player, Dembélé, is especially being singled out for not agreeing to leave and having opted against a move to Paris to free up room on the wage bill and in the squad. [sport]

Yep just as I thought. The seniors and EV are going to make his life hell until he decides to leave by his accord.

Andrew M

The atmosphere in the dressing room could end up being the tensest in recent times. One player, Dembélé, is especially being singled out for not agreeing to leave and having opted against a move to Paris to free up room on the wage bill and in the squad. [sport]

Yep just as I thought. The seniors and EV are going to make his life hell until he decides to leave by his accord.

Fuck Neymar. He chose to leave in the first place like a greedy cunt. He can stay there

El Guaje

Lol if that is true all of them can gtfo of the club and go f themselves. None of them (except Messi) deserve to behave like that after how shit they have been. Entitled divas is what they are, we need a new Pep with balls to get rid of all of them.

kollegah

why you still posting here?
shameless newbie

Pedro

La Masia
Neymar's first game with PSG this season will be against Strasbourg in 2 weeks after the Int break. Let's see how he reacts to all this and how he performs

Andrew M

Neymar's first game with PSG this season will be against Strasbourg in 2 weeks after the Int break. Let's see how he reacts to all this and how he performs

It's pretty irrelevant how he performs in Ligue 1. He may as well be playing for Mars FC. It's in the CL knockouts where he'll get plaudits

slvtn

Glad it's over and happy how it turned out. Barca needs to build a team rather than relying on one or two players and PSG can go and f- themselves. Neymar wanted to move in the first place, he chose the french league, now he's stuck for another year. PSG wont do wonders in UCL, neither do we.

Pedro

La Masia
Glad it's over and happy how it turned out. Barca needs to build a team rather than relying on one or two players and PSG can go and f- themselves. Neymar wanted to move in the first place, he chose the french league, now he's stuck for another year. PSG wont do wonders in UCL, neither do we.

How about a Barca vs. PSG CL final in Istanbul next year? Could be quite epic

Lutece FC

This article is a huge stupidity, can't be surprise by something edited by BusinessInsider... They have just forgot ... the Business side, which is very funny (and a little bit shameful for a website called ... Business Insider.) The contract with Nike, Jordan, Accor, Renault, Qatar Tourism Authority and so on have all reach very important amount thanks to him and Mbappe. Only United, Barca and Real have better amount.

Of course in terms of sport, his injuries are bad, he was unlucky, Paris too. It can happen.

Let's see what is next.

Raketa10

So where is Neymar? :lol:

Ritchie

And then blame Griez as that's what the budget went on.

Home of Barca Fans