Page 561 of 685 FirstFirst ... 61461511551559560561562563571611661 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 10266

Thread: Neymar Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Neymar offering his own money is actually the sweetest gesture.

My heart will he broken if he doesn't come.

Please agree to leave Dembele
    You are fast aproaching to teenage girls - beliebers level of cringiness dude.

Maybe he should have thought about all of that when he decided to just throw away his career in France. Nobody forced him to leave like that and i'll be happy if he doesn't get out of there this summer. Should teach him a lesson that you don't always immediately get what you want.
    Last edited by MTL_Barca; 1st September 2019 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazario1985 View Post
    That's the difference between a club who can't get respect from its players unless unforcing them with stupid decision like going to bench cauze you dont want to stay here forever !! the weak coach said yes to the president even if it was a stupid decision.

The president KNOW the players are only here for the money and he don't know how to get rid of this mentality.

Next summer i dont see any player who even thinks about his career two seconds moving to Paris, unless they let Neymar to Madrid in Winter, even then bof why risk it.
    Well you don't seem to follow football since a long time. It's just a common thing in football. Just right now, go read the Icardi case. Inter doesn't deserve respect according to your bullshits ? There are plenty of cases like that. It's just common in football.

Again, concerning your second point. We heard the same bullshit in previous topics with Verratti, THiago Silva, Marquinhos cases... "Players won't come if they can't get out". Exactly the same bullshit. Still both Mbappe and Neymar came. If you have money and you invest for the long term, with a clear project, players will come.

We have now more information about his desires to quit Paris.

He think that all the bad things who happened to him are linked with Paris, a kind of karma. His injuries, his problem with a whore he brought. It's a very common feeling in Brazil, religious thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Neymar offering his own money is actually the sweetest gesture.

My heart will he broken if he doesn't come.

Please agree to leave Dembele
    Please Dembele, you're my only hope.

#Siiiiiiiiuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by Lutece FC View Post
    We have now more information about his desires to quit Paris.

He think that all the bad things who happened to him are linked with Paris, a kind of karma. His injuries, his problem with a whore he brought. It's a very common feeling in Brazil, religious thing.
    So jesus wasn't 100% fond of him leaving his club like a snake and then even suing them afterwards

Hi, its me..
    will be interesting to see how dembele/rakitic/whoever else was linked with PSG play when they come into the team, as they know the club pretty much wanted them out like coutinho

i hope it doesnt effect their performances but it must be a crappy feeling knowing the club wouldve happily traded you

You ask Dembele to accept a deal ... You really seem to have a short memory.

Remember the awful circus he did with Barto to quit Borussia ?

if he accepts, he is fucked. By the ways i'm not sure Paris will accept to welcome this donkey. He is well known here.

Quote Originally Posted by MTL_Barca View Post
    So jesus wasn't 100% fond of him leaving his club like a snake and then even suing them afterwards
    Like a snake ? He had the right to do it. He had a clause. Why Barca put a clause on his contract ?

And by the way he has completly the right to request a transfer to leave Paris, and Paris has the right to refuse.
    if he was a snake with anybody, it's maybe with the Spanish tax authority.

Like a snake ? He had the right to do it. He had a clause. Why Barca put a clause on his contract ?

And by the way he has completly the right to request a transfer to leave Paris, and Paris has the right to refuse.
    Then say leave like an idiot. I mean if it was that great of a move why does he want to come back? Just because of bad karma? It simply was a very questionable decision on his part. And everybody knew it. There is a reason world class players usually don't randomly leave the biggest clubs to go to a smaller club in a worse league. Thats like prime Ronaldo leaving Real to join Juventus instead of waiting until he's 33.

Also tbh i just felt the need to mention the weird 100% Jesus thing

I'm glad PSG had so high demands, this guy shouldn't always get what he wants. He signed for PSG so he should live with his decision and try to finally make up for his insane salary and fee after being injured all the time this far instead of being able to go back immediately after realizing it maybe wasn't all that smart to leave Barca.
    Last edited by MTL_Barca; 1st September 2019 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MTL_Barca View Post
    Then say leave like an idiot. I mean if it was that great of a move why does he want to come back? Just because of bad karma? It simply was a very questionable decision on his part. And everybody knew it. I mean there is a reason world class players usually don't randomly leave the biggest clubs to go to a smaller club in a worse league. Thats like prime Ronaldo leaving Real to join Juventus instead of waiting until he's 33.

Also tbh i just felt the need to mention the weird 100% Jesus thing

I'm glad PSG had so high demands, this guy shouldn't always get what he wants. He signed for PSG so he should live with his decision and try to finally make up for his insane salary and fee after being injured all the time this far instead of being able to go back immediately after realizing it maybe wasn't all that smart to leave Barca.
    SImple : He wants to be the leader of his team. He knew that Messi will always be the boss in Barcelona, and can play 2/3 years at top level, so for him it was too long.

Paris offers him that, with a competitive team, huge salary, his brazillian friends, he beautiful city.

Now he things because of his believes that everything is related to this decision, even his injuries, his **** story (he decided himself to call a brazilian whore and buy her a plane ticket...)

He had renewed less than 1 year before and then sued for his loyalty bonus. That was a dick move.

SImple : He wants to be the leader of his team. He knew that Messi will always be the boss in Barcelona, and can play 2/3 years at top level, so for him it was too long.

Paris offers him that, with a competitive team, huge salary, his brazillian friends, he beautiful city.

Now he things because of his believes that everything is related to this decision, even his injuries, his **** story (he decided himself to call a brazilian whore and buy her a plane ticket...)
    That's fine. But if there is no team for him to go to in a top league he shouldn't have left. Ligue 1 is not the place for him. CL is the grand prize nowadays but that's such a small part of the season. It's obviously his right to have made the move ... but it was not for his career.

He might as well think it's a karma thing. But FYI, he already wanted to leave before his deal with the "whore" and even before his last injury at PSG.

Quote Originally Posted by Zica View Post
    He had renewed less than 1 year before and then sued for his loyalty bonus. That was a dick move.
    That was a huge dick move, but imo he didnt leave like a snake. He went to PSG for the buyout clause of 222m that was agreed by both him and the club. He didnt do a Dembele and went missing, refused to train and take part innother club related activities.

Meh i really wanted him back but PSG are asking too much. Also the relation between the clubs is shit, so this was a lost battle from the beginning. So while i think its a oity we didnt get him back and that we need him, i also feel happy he will get to lie in the bed he made himself and live with the regret he has throughout this season.

Yeah i don't buy that. He probably knows it was a bad decision besides some religious beliefs.

But honestly him thinking it's all some kind of godly punishment makes it even better so i'm happy either way