Neymar Jr.

Zica

Well, considering how quiet the french media has been bar that one denial during negotiations today and apparently Leonardo traveling to Italy today, stuff seems a bit weird right now.

Apparently PSG has a good offer from Juve on the table. Just needs Neymar to want to go there.

El Guaje

I really wanted him back but PSG are demanding waaaay to much. Fuck it.
Guess Neymar will have to stay and live with his regrets to move to PSG.

Pedro

La Masia
Not getting Neymar dampens our CL hopes. Is the addition of Greazy going to be enough to lead us to CL glory in Istanbul next May? Only time will tell.

Devils

EDJ6y6IWkAQzFl0

We move.

Pedro

La Masia
[tw]1167395966326071296[/tw]

[tw]1167395573961494528[/tw]

Not ruled out yet, another twist lol. This will go to deadline day whether he comes or not.

Devils

[tw]1167395966326071296[/tw]

Not ruled out yet, another twist lol. This will go to deadline day whether he comes or not.

It's over, dawg.

These media sources need people to keep checking the news hence why they still say a small possibility.

Pretty much every tier of source confirm the deal is off.

behindbrowneyes

Why is he going all in then?
Are you sure about that?

Rosell was before Barto.
Barto continued when his "father" Rosell ended in a jail.

He will either continue or he will have his "men" as new presidents just how he jumped in instead of Sandro Rosell.
I am sure there a lot of criminals around Barto who are willing to continue his job.
And who think that they will win the elections with this monumental transfer of Neymar :lol:

Either way, other candidates should just point fingers to a fact that we had Messi and spent more than any other club in the world, only to win 1 CL in the last 7 years.
1. Messi
2. highest wages in the world
3. the most money spent on transfers
4. 3 the most expensive flops in a football history (Coutinho, Dembele, Neymar)
= NO CL titles

I couldn't find a source, but I'm pretty sure you can't run for presidency 2 times in a row. The next time he can run for presidency is in 2027/2028 if I'm not mistaken.
It was different when Rosell resigned. Barto was vice-president and next in line until next election. He wasn't an elected president back then.

Of course he will have his "man" running for presidency in 2021.

Regarding the reasons for going all in I'm with [MENTION=22806]MTL_Barca[/MENTION]:
Well it makes perfect sense doesn't it? At least for Bartomeu. This is it. This will be his legacy, these are not only his final years but also Messis final years. By 2021 Messi will be 34.

What do you think Barto wants to be remembered as, the guy that tried to keep finances somewhat stable after already fucking up with sky high wages and too expensive transfers (Dembele, Coutinho) or the one that brought in these big name players to build this (on paper) ridiculous strong team for Messis final years, maybe even winning another CL in the process?

If he has short term success with this and Barca doesn't completely collaps in like 3-4 years he's good. I mean there were a lot of scandals and stuff but that is forgotten fast when there is a big season, just look back at the 14/15 season. And Barca won't crash, the new board will talk shit about the old one as always and maybe there will be less money but with Messi getting old and eventually quitting that will be seen as more important anyway.

If anyone doesn't really have to worry about the long term future it's Bartomeu. These next 2 years are his last, even if he could run again i don't think he would win unless he wins big in the meantime so either way it makes sense to go "all in" for Messi instead of building up for post Messi era.

Even without Neymar thats more or less the case though so i wouldn't be too sure he does everything to sign him. Doesn't quite look like it tbh, probably also because he just can't spend too much money even if he would like to do it.

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Barcelona have sent their 'no' to PSG by email and will not make any more moves for Neymar. Barça consider to have done everything in their power to achieve the signing of the Brazilian. Only an unlikely move by PSG could reactivate negotiations. [md]</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1167399248213753856?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 30, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BBZ8800

Apparently PSG has a good offer from Juve on the table. Just needs Neymar to want to go there.

He won't go anywhere.

Messi wanted Neymar.
Neymar wanted Barca.
The only option was Barca.

But Psg needs him, as explained above, since he is a mascot of FIFA World Cup Quatar 2022' project.
Selling Neymar for 150-200M is peanuts for Quataris.

FIFA World cup is worth 100 times more.
So, Neymar will stay there and he will be on covers of Fifa, Pes, magazines and he will be a main face of a World cup.
I wouldn't be surprised if Brazil will be pushed by referees to semis or finals.

I am usually not a conspiracy theory guy, but who knows, maybe Fifa is already working with Quatar-Brasil-Neymar?
Remember: Fifa is corrupted and they gave a World Cup to Quatar.
Quataris cam to Psg and bought Neymar and invested money to get the exposure.
Neymar and Psg are just a big commercial and money laundering for a World Cup 2022' and FIFA will earn a lot of money from Quatar.

In that sense, is it too far maybe say that Brasil's win against Argentina and some VAR decisions (Messi's anger?) are not a total coincidence.
Since, Fifa-Quatar-Neymar-Brasil (due to Neymar and his Psg-Quater connections) are friends in this moment...

Remember how Uefa for years wanted to create Messi-Cr7 Champions league final, but we ruined those by getting knocked out by random weaker teams.
Is it pushing too far to think that maybe FIFA is pushing Neymar&Brasil to win Copa America, in order to get more money/commercials from their WC 2022' mascot: Psg&Neymar?
Brasil winning Copa is a perfect commercial scenario as a preparation for World Cup, Quatar, Psg and Neymar.
In this corrupted world, everything is possible.

Last edited:

Judoman

But then again we have wasted over one month with this guy, now we don't have enough time to offload the deadwood. Awesome squad planing by Barto and co. Truly groundbraking stuff by these imbeciles.

True. But only Rakitic can be sold for 30-50 mil and is on large-ish salary. The rest are not a big deal. Cou is loaned and hopefully he is going to have a good season, so we can sell him for 100 mil next year.
Dembele is a must at this point in time. No alternatives.

There are still couple of days left, so if Rakitic is sold, i would consider this transfer window a big success. Hopefully PSG don t loosen their demands.

Home of Barca Fans