Neymar Jr.

Messigician

I don't understand why BBZ is attacking Neymar, he even said at least Neymar sometimes plays well, Dembele is just horrible.

Neymar suits the system very well and he has a point to prove. He has a very good winning mentality.

Judoman

Mes que un club was derived from when the Camp Nou was the only place Catalans were allowed to speak Catalan during the Franco era. It doesn't mean we have to behave like a charity and bend over for all our competitors like everyone here seems to want.

This is exactly how we behave. We pay over the top, we bend over to demands of other clubs and we sell players like we are charity.

Jadentheman

I don't understand why BBZ is attacking Neymar, he even said at least Neymar sometimes plays well, Dembele is just horrible.

Neymar suits the system very well and he has a point to prove. He has a very good winning mentality.

BBZ has always been critical of Neymar. Even back when Neymar was playing for Barcelona. Check his post history from 2014-2017.

Messigician

Do you know who is against this move?

Real Madrid fans! Check their forums, they know if we get Neymar they will never get Mbappe. We will be stronger than them with Neymar and the favourites for UCL.

Centauri B

This is exactly how we behave. We pay over the top, we bend over to demands of other clubs and we sell players like we are charity.

Yes, because we always go for the hottest names out there. It's a serious negative by-product of always trying to be the best.

Nobody really wants the club to lose tbh. Maybe Wolfe and the other Madrid supporters but that's about it.

I beg to differ. There are numerous people here who subconsciously want the club to lose ( though they would never admit it ) so that they can do their favourite pastime - MOANING. You only need to look at the number of posts on the match chat when we win and lose. About 4 times as many when we lose generally

FinBarcelonafan

I beg to differ. There are numerous people here who subconsciously want the club to lose ( though they would never admit it ) so that they can do their favourite pastime - MOANING. You only need to look at the number of posts on the match chat when we win and lose. About 4 times as many when we lose generally

What do you talk about when things are going great? "Great match.." It doesnt create much talk.

Judoman

Do you know who is against this move?

Real Madrid fans! Check their forums, they know if we get Neymar they will never get Mbappe. We will be stronger than them with Neymar and the favourites for UCL.

The only way this plays out well for us is if we win 2 CL s. All other options are disastrous. Some more, some less.
This team hasn't shown that they can handle that kind of pressure and we still have Valverde.

Rory

Mes que un club was derived from when the Camp Nou was the only place Catalans were allowed to speak Catalan during the Franco era. It doesn't mean we have to behave like a charity and bend over for all our competitors like everyone here seems to want.

Yeah that's the literal origin, I mean more what it has become to mean for barcelona. And tbh was only referencing it because the same people that go on about més que un club and crujff etc are the same people who go against these standards. Taking Neymar back is bending over for him and for what? We nearly won everything last year, having neymar would not have changed anfield/roma, the fault was with the midfield selection. Can't believe I actually agree with BBZ but I don't want him back. If he comes I'll be cheering him on because he'll play for us. He doesn't bring enough to compensate for the way he has treated the club and he doesn't suddenly catapult us to a better sporting position. Not to mention recent injury record

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don, imagine a passion with which majority of guys here hate Ernesto and let's say cancerous Rakitic.
They want EV to lose games, trophies. So that we could move to a brighter future.
They laugh when Raki makes a bad pass and post those images for 100 times on every topic.

Well, some of us hate Neymar and Barto equally or even more compared to that Ernesto&Raki hate.

Do you think that guys who hate Raki are bad Barca's fans? No.
I never hated any sportsmen in my life as much as I hate fcking Neymar.
Or the whole board in this moment.

They bought a player to please 14 years old Youtube fans of Neymar.

Actually I don't hate Neymar at all, I hold no grudges against him for leaving and I don't hate Bartomeu. I just think this is terrible deal for us from both sporting and financial perspective that we will regret for years to come. And what drove me over the edge was the inclusion of Todibo, a dream quashed.

Home of Barca Fans