Neymar Jr.

El Flaco

[tw]1167077494509506560[/tw]

Edu Polo: Barca are telling me that the news today are false. Everything remains the same for now

Jadentheman

There must be insider info being passed and and official PR info. [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] has us to believe he has insider info and the tweet he linked are insiders as well. Everyone else is just guessing which is why [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] is so convinced.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This is fucking stupid. Journalists must be on crack. Can’t wait for the window to close.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I am willing to give Ney a chance to redeem himself just for the sake of it. At least it will be entertaining, 100%. From the financial point of view, well, this coupled with our wage structure could lead to a disaster in the future, but for now I suspend my disbelief.

Messigician

[tw]1167077494509506560[/tw]

Edu Polo: Barca are telling me that the news today are false. Everything remains the same for now

Wtf else are we going to say?

Obviously an agreement has been reached so until the signatures are final both PSG And Barca say there's no agreement.

Same as what happened with Dembele, Griezmann etc.

BBZ8800

This is football, cut throat business. I'm personally sick of the good guys tag. We are not Unicef, we are about winning trophies.

I am about trophies more than anything.

the problem for me is:
1. that Neymar is an overpriced player
2. he doesn't fit to our style at all
3. and he is no way a gamechanger who brings trophies

I have never seen a more-show less-end product, the most overhyped showmen in a history of football.

we managed to lose 2 La ligas in 4 years with him in a team.
And only Suarez has saved us in 2016 with his crazy run of banging goal after goal in the last 10 rounds.
If it wasn't him, we would lose 3 La Ligas in 4 years with this clown.

Trophies, a winner and Neymar are three words which have absolutely nothing in common.

He is a player who "looks" good.
When you watch matches, you always feel as he is bringing victories, advantage and similar.
Yet, at the end of the day, when you put it on paper and when you watch actual results with and without him in a team, a guy is not bringing anything to a team.

But we will be able to witness that one more time in upcoming years.
Let's see.

LMAO not a real madrid fan, very much a barca fan. Wanting Neymar back is a cuck move and shows an absolute lack of understanding of més que un club.

Mes que un club was derived from when the Camp Nou was the only place Catalans were allowed to speak Catalan during the Franco era. It doesn't mean we have to behave like a charity and bend over for all our competitors like everyone here seems to want.

khaled_a_d

Don, imagine a passion with which majority of guys here hate Ernesto and let's say cancerous Rakitic.
They want EV to lose games, trophies. So that we could move to a brighter future.
They laugh when Raki makes a bad pass and post those images for 100 times on every topic.

Well, some of us hate Neymar and Barto equally or even more compared to that Ernesto&Raki hate.

Do you think that guys who hate Raki are bad Barca's fans? No.
I never hated any sportsmen in my life as much as I hate fcking Neymar.
Or the whole board in this moment.

They bought a player to please 14 years old Youtube fans of Neymar.

I would consider any fans who wants the club to lose a bad fans tbh. Though at the end of the day we can say no one has the right to be calling anybody loyalty to the club, if that makes any sense

I am about trophies more than anything.

the problem for me is:
1. that Neymar is an overpriced player
2. he doesn't fit to our style at all
3. and he is no way a gamechanger who brings trophies

I have never seen a more-show less-end product, the most overhyped showmen in a history of football.

we managed to lose 2 La ligas in 4 years with him in a team.
And only Suarez has saved us in 2016 with his crazy run of banging goal after goal in the last 10 rounds.
If it wasn't him, we would lose 3 La Ligas in 4 years with this clown.

Trophies, a winner and Neymar are three words which have absolutely nothing in common.

He is a player who "looks" good.
When you watch matches, you always feel as he is bringing victories, advantage and similar.
Yet, at the end of the day, when you put it on paper and when you watch actual results with and without him in a team, a guy is not bringing anything to a team.

But we will be able to witness that one more time in upcoming years.
Let's see.

You hate Neymar - fine. But let's not attack the whole mes que un club motto just because we want to bring him back. See my reply to Rory regarding mes que un club

kollegah

Meeting between Barcelona president Bartomeu and PSG pres. Al Khelaifi happened at Montecarlo Bay Hotel.

At the end of it, Bartomeu got to Uefa hq hotel, and 2 minutes later PSG president too

Few minutes later I walked into Bartomeu thanking a person for “successful operation”

Home of Barca Fans