Neymar Jr.

Jadentheman

170m + Dembouz Loan

-Dembouz can go to PSG for 1 season and regain his form
-Valverde fucks off next season and we brazy
-Suarez gets sold and Dembouz comes back in blistering form

Next season attacking line-up: Messi, Dembouz, Neymar and Griezmann under a new manager.

We move.

The thing is if he gets good at PSG then PSG will keep him especially if it helps to retain Mbappe

gregorrin10

The thing is if he gets good at PSG then PSG will keep him especially if it helps to retain Mbappe

Need to make it so they have no choice. If we do decide to loan him, do so without an option to buy. Can't believe we have to loan players around until Valverde is gone...because just firing the prick and keeping the players is so much harder, lol. Sad truth though.

Lapi

1st it was 145m Dumbele who can't make a simple pass.

Sure, Dembele was 145 M, just as Neymar is 29 yrs old... sure.
I can see you do your best to be popular among the haters, who seem to have a verbal competition nowadays: who can licit higher in hatred.

Unfortunately you and your semi-blind friends here - who perhaps watch some games - but only to see a couple of unsuccessful moves by the ones hated by you, so you can come to this place and shout out with waving your stone-axe above your distorted heads.
Nice race to know who can be even more primitive and bawdry in the process.

Speechless.

If you are speechless, it is probably the time to keep silent for a while, at least until you learn some basic things about the game.
So far, besides your stupid and twisted statistics, the only thing one can recognize in your ever repeating posts is either the biased love for some players you like and the disgusting hatred that you try to present towards different players - usually the most talented ones.

LABarcaFan

from tomorrow, barto and barca will be the owners of 3 dumbest and biggest flops transfers in a football history.

1st it was 145m dumbele who can't make a simple pass.
2nd a 165m coutinho, loaned to bayern for free after 18 months.
And now 170-200m forever injured backstabber neymar.

Barto, the single worst person in barca's history.

And abidal has just turned into the worst sporting director in our history, stealing the 1st place from robert fernandez who managed to buy dembele, denis, gomes, paco and digne.

Our club is a competition of idiots and who will make a bigger mistake and sign a more expensive flop.

Unreal.
Speechless.

it can not be sad any better

In a serious post.

This motherfucker if he comes better be worth the money we paid for him. I'm talking about the present and not what he did in the past if he doesn't live up to expectations he and anyone who supports this guy's return full stop deserves to be drawn and quartered.

170+Million down the drain and we could have found better targets with that money if he fails.

Nothing is for sure yet.Every day, the news are changing. But, if he ever comes back, I am 100% sure, he will get injured maximum after 3 games and will spend a month in rehab. In no way, today's Neymar deserve 170 million, even if he somehow stays injury free.

Moises Llorens says they will bid 170 Million euros but there's no real confidence it will work.

PSG will reject that offer as well. They are playing dirty games with us. Just revenge for paying 222 mil for Neymar.

Unfortunately you and your semi-blind friends here - who perhaps watch some games - but only to see a couple of unsuccessful moves by the ones hated by you, so you can come to this place and shout out with waving your stone-axe above your distorted heads.
Nice race to know who can be even more primitive and bawdry in the process.

Lapi, Lapi...

Too many words in vain dude. You don't need to feel offended by the posts of other members, unless, they are directed to you personally. Anyone has the right to express his love and hatred for the players we talk about. And if you wonder why am I answering to your post, I have to tell you this. There are many Barcelona fans, who does not like the idea of Neymar, returning to Camp Nou. And I am one of them. But not just because the way he left Barcelona. I don't like his personality, his prima-donna attitude and all of the antics he has created.

xXKonan

Nothing is for sure yet.Every day, the news are changing. But, if he ever comes back, I am 100% sure, he will get injured maximum after 3 games and will spend a month in rehab. In no way, today's Neymar deserve 170 million, even if he somehow stays injury free.
When I said "he and anyone who supports this guy's return full stop deserves to be drawn and quartered" I'm talking about any Board members that support this.

I mean sure on form he's incredible but there's an incredible risk that this will end up backfiring fucking us financially yet again. Barto and the rest of the board are playing a massive game of risk here and if Neymar comes back and this ends up flopping.

Yeah it seems hard to believe with someone of Neymar's Caliber there could be a chance it ends up in failure, and it happens to be with his foot and how rumors are that it's weak. If he ends up working out that's good but if not it will be pretty bad if he didn't.

malvolio

LOL at Dembele getting better in PSG. The guy will go back to his home country and will hang around all of his banlieue friends. I'm sure that will set him straight

Messigician

🔵 Barça are very optimistic about Neymar signing.

🔴 Dembélé from an untouchable to possibly be included in the deal.

🔵 A source close to the club says they're going to Paris because they believe they can close the deal.

[Esporte Interativo]

Relax he is coming...

Raketa10

From tomorrow, Barto and Barca will be the owners of 3 dumbest and biggest flops transfers in a football history.

1st it was 145m Dumbele who can't make a simple pass.
2nd a 165m Coutinho, loaned to Bayern for free after 18 Months.
And now 170-200m forever injured backstabber Neymar.

Barto, the single worst person in Barca's history.

And Abidal has just turned into the worst sporting director in our history, stealing the 1st place from Robert Fernandez who managed to buy Dembele, Denis, Gomes, Paco and Digne.

Our club is a competition of idiots and who will make a bigger mistake and sign a more expensive flop.

Unreal.
Speechless.

BBZ I agree but you have to admit that if there is chance to swap Dembele for Neymar it should be done. I was and still am aginst Neymar transfer but as you said yourself there is no chance Demebele can reach his potential with being dumb as fuck so if we can somehow include him in Neymar deal I would go for it. I wouldn't do it for 170mil + Dembele though! That's way too much!

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
dont think theyll accept 170m, theyll want to get back what they paid for him. Maybe if we had a better relationship with them :lol:

DAMNit

Of course. Like VJr is going to leave Madrid for QSG after 1 season. He wouldn't go for it and neither would Madrid. That's absurd.

IMHO he should though. He is clearly not going to make it there. Players need to realize, MOST time they need to start at a smaller club, with lesser expectation and pressure.

DAMNit

Semedo----Pique(Lenglet)-----Alba(Fripo)
---------Arthur------De Jong
Messi----Vidal(Rafinha/Alena)---Neymar(Dembele)
-------Griezmann------Suarez (Dembele)

Can even be better:

Semedo----Pique(Lenglet)-----Alba(Fripo)
---------Arthur------De Jong
Messi--------Eriksen-----Neymar(Dembele)
-------Griezmann------Suarez (Dembele)

Eriksen? LMAO!

EdmondDantes

[tw]1166230237669187584[/tw]

Barca is now flying to Paris. Grau, Abidal, Bordas and Cury. At 7:30 in private flight.

-
Barca deligation seen on its way to Paris for the Neymar deal. Abidal, Grau, Bordas and Andre Cury.

https://www.ccma.cat/esport3/cimera-barca-psg-a-paris-pel-fitxatge-de-neymar/noticia/2943611/

-

It seems they'll bring the mischievous lad home.

BBZ will need some comforting with Rakitic going, Neymar coming back, Dembele staying and a skinnier than ever Arthur, as evidenced last season when he's fit and firing he delivers masterclass after masterclass.

BBZ, if you give up football altogether, watch MMA instead. Croatian American stud Stipe Miocic is probably my favourite fighter right now - he's a proper man's man hero.

Theconomist

The problem with sports and partying is that liver function is directly tied to skeleto-muscle function and coordination. Needless to say Neymar may be already finished.

Home of Barca Fans