Neymar Jr.

Obiaseti

The worst part of all this is it has exposed how indecisive and unprepared our board is. If we decided to go for him we should have given them Coutinho, Dembele, Raki whatever and wrapped it up early. If not we should have just said no early on and reinforced with other players. Now we find ourselves in a position where we lose if we get him because frankly paying over the top for him makes no sense, unlike a player exchange. And we lose if we don't because all of this time and effort has been invested in this ridiculous transfer and we will look even more unprepared if nothing happens after making so much noise and after our terrible first match and injury woes.

EdmondDantes

Nasser is not going to sell Neymar to Barca, he can't stand Farto. He will sell him to Madrid. He is just playing games with Farto

It's all about psychology.

The whole thing with Nasser is us making him think he's selling us a Trojan Horse.

I think in the end we'll get him for 160 mil loan with an obligation clause; but I don't rule out Rakitic going the other way given our multiple attempts to get rid of him. He was even benched in our last game, something that's practically unprecedented under Valverde.

This is like these times in FM when i'm getting bored of the game and i'm doing random stuff to destroy the team. Everything this board has done this summer is so wrong..

FC B

That would be fantastic if true but doubt it, I guess we'll have to endure this shit until the last hours of september 2nd...

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Man this is getting suspenseful , only a matter of days before we will know which club will win the CL.

I looked at all of his big tournaments in his career.
Results are AMAZING.

1. Copa America 2011: played, Brasil lost in 1/4 to Paraguay
2. Copa America 2015:
= banned for 4 matches after a red card against Colombia in a group stage
= didn't play in a 1/4, he let his teammates down. Brasil lost in 1/4 to Paraguay again
3. Copa America 2016:
= decided that he won't play. He chosed to play Olympic games against kids instead.
= a lot of Brasilians were mad at him for not playing
4. Copa America 2019:
= didn't play due to an injury.
= Brasil won comfortably without him

5. World Cup 2014
= injured in 1/4s against Colombia
= didn't play in 1/2 against Germany (7:1)
6. World Cup 2018
= played half ready, since he was injured AGAIN
= Brasil lost to Belgium in 1/4s (2:1)

7. Barcelona, Champions league 2014: lost to Atletico in 1/4, 1:1 and 0:1
8. Barcelona, Champions league 2015: winners
9. Barcelona, Champions league 2016: lost to Atletico in 1/4, 2:1 and 0:2
10. Barcelona, Champions league 2017: lost to Juventus in 1/4, 0:3 and 0:0
11. Psg, Champions league 2018: lost to Real in 1/8 (5:2). Again missed a 2nd leg due to an injury.
12. Psg, Champions league 2019: lost to Man Utd in 1/8 (3:3). Again missed BOTH matches due to an injury.

So, basically, in his career, he had a chance to play on 12 major knockout tournaments.
He played on 9 occasions.
But out of 9 occasions, he got injured against Colombia at WC 2014, and against Real in 2017.
Also, he got a 4 match ban at Copa America 2015.

So, basically, out of 12 big tournaments where he could have played, he was ACTUALLY on a field in playing in KEY matches:
= only 6 times:
1. Copa 2011: 1/4
2. World Cup 2018: 1/4
3. Barca, CL 2014: 1/4
4. Barca, CL 2015: winners
5. Barca, CL 2016: 1/4
6. Barca: CL 2017: 1/4

So, basically:
1. he missed 50% of big tournaments in his career:
= 4 due to injuries (Copa 2019, WC 2014, Psg 2018, Psg 2019)
= 1 due to a 4 match ban (Copa America 2015)
= 1 due to not wanting to play (Copa 2016)
2. on other 6 occasions where he actually played, he has 1 title (Barca CL 2015) and on ALL 5 other occasions, his team got knocked out in 1/4s.

So, people are saying as if we will win a CL with him.
Yet, in his 10 years career, he managed to get passed 1/4s only once when he was fit :lol:

Not that he doesn't guarantee CLs.
What he guarantees are:
1. injuries
2. his team getting KO'd in 1/4
3. and off field mess

We should call him:
Mister Quarter-finals Jr. :neymar:

** Maybe the fact that Barca won only 2 La Ligas in 4 years while he was here, is not a coincidence anymore?
And we won 2 titles in a row when he left...
Even worse, we have actually reached a semis of a CL this season, without him.
A thing which usually happens: ONCE in Neymar's career.

Last edited:

Messigician

📰 [ESPN] | Neymar will speak when Barcelona present a more serious offer. He is demanding Barcelona include an obligation to buy after 1 year.

Home of Barca Fans