Neymar Jr.

LABarcaFan

Le Parisien claims Neymar and his entourage asked Barca to align with PSG on their demands.

Yeah someone should tell him that we cannot just simply give what PSG wants without properly thinking about the pros and consequences of it.

PSG's demand was one year loan with OBLIGATION ( not option ) to buy him next summer for total of 250 mil. euro or Buy-now option - Dembele, Semedo plus 110 mil. euro. Bartomeu's final offer was 1 year loan for 35 mil and an obligation to buy next summer for 175 mil. That is like 210 million euros for still injured player, who has not played single game yet and missed the entire pre-season training camps. What else they want?

LABarcaFan

It's perfectly clear they don't want to do business with us. That's the reason Neymar has to speak up if he wants to come back. If he remains quiet he will go to Madrid or stay with PSG because they would rather sell to Madrid for lesser amount than to Barca. That's where he has to step up. The moment he tells he wants to return to Barca they will have no choice because than he can't stay in Paris and he can't go to Madrid anymore. Problem is he won't do it.

Pique said it clearly that he has to express his desire to come back and he for sure knows how things stand better than we do. The truth is this piece of shit couldn't care less if he ends up in Madrid or Barca as long as he gets what he wants.

Every day I am more disgusted with him and his behavior. At this point I would rather lose La Liga than watch him again in Barca shirt. Fucking clown!

You have sad it all, bro. That is the ultimate truth there. He does not care where he play as long as he gets what he want. That is why, I was one of the firmest opposition of the idea.

Jadentheman

WOW! At the same time PSG has rejected Barca's final offer for 35 mil. one year loan and obligation to buy him next summer for 175 mill. euro, they rejected Madrid's offer as well. I can't believe it. Real was offering 100 mil euro, plus Bale, Navas and James Rodriguez. And they turned it down. What kind of games the Qatari prince plays ??? It looks like the money are not an issue for him. He wants to punish Neymar really hard. If the Brazilian refuse to play in the next season, PSG can take this case to UEFA and he can be banned for one year, without pay. I think, that is exactly in the prince's mind right now. And if that happens, I won't blame him. The man has pad 222 million euro to get him from Barcelona.

HE can certainly do that but the world is watching. PSG is done period.

LABarcaFan

So. The soap-opera finally has finished. I knew it from the beginning that our board will not pay PSG their asking price of 250 million EURO. Now they have to get back to business as usual and start looking for central forward and left winger. The window close on Sept. 02, so we have 10 more days.

Raketa10

It will be fucking hilarious if he stays in Paris. He will be locked there for at least one more year and at 28,5y of age no one will pay huge amount for him anymore. As things stand either he gets sold this summer or he will stay there forever.

Givenchy

It will be fucking hilarious if he stays in Paris. He will be locked there for at least one more year and at 28,5y of age no one will pay huge amount for him anymore. As things stand either he gets sold this summer or he will stay there forever.

if he does end up staying you can bet we'll be hearing this shit throughout the January window and next summer

BBZ8800

He also says the board is deeply divided on bringing him back that if he did come back it could lead to some resignations.

Nice to hear that there are some smart members in our board :worthy::worthy:
A daily reminder what every good kid should do with Neymar's shirt:

Messigician

🔴 Barça at this moment haven't added a buy obligation of €170M to their one year loan offer.

🔵 Neymar's entourage believe a deal can be struck if Barça do accept a mandatory purchase option with PSG.

🔴 The entourage of the player and PSG are putting a lot of pressure on Barça.

[RAC1]

mssarm

Nasser is not going to sell Neymar to Barca, he can't stand Farto. He will sell him to Madrid. He is just playing games with Farto

Last edited:

tacticvarium

[tw]1165005767268884481[/tw]

Guess not every board members are clueless.
Glad there are still at least two members who actually cares about this club:valverde2:

Jadentheman

Ney is a polarizing figure inside and outside the club but I am sure the board will unanimously agree to bring him back one way or another #neyback

Home of Barca Fans