Neymar Jr.

FinBarcelonafan

Did your boss pay your old company 222M though? Football isn't really comparable to a regular job. It's understandable PSG doesn't just let him walk away for whatever Barca would like to pay after making him the most expensive player in the world.

Compared to past cases PSG seems at least open to selling, that's something nobody would've expected half a year ago.

I am bit concerned what happened behind the closed doors, because PSG is willing to sell him. I am quite certain after Neymar leaves we will hear some interesting stories.

Something doesn't add up. Either PSG knows he is damaged for good/very unprofessional or bat shit crazy. I just never see PSG giving us "a good deal", so when they are selling to us a great player like Neymar, I would be very cautious.

We need to remember, we are not buying Neymar from 2 years ago. We are buying Neymar on his current level. Is he still on the same level as he used to be? Mentally? Physically?

Lutece FC

If I wan't to leave my job I just say so and quit. We sit down, agree terms and I leave. My employee can take some actions but in the end it is about good will of mine will I work for him or I won't.
Why someone doesn't understand that sometimes people want to quit. All this stubbornes can realy bounce back to PSG. Elite players will start to "avoid" clubs that have such mentality.

It's just a very bad comparaison. WIth your company you have probably a long term contract, without a clear end date. Depending

I don't know how it works in other country, but in France, it's just impossible to break a defined term contract. Or it's very hard and it will cost a lot of money for the party which wants to break the contract either the company or the worker. And more than that, FIFA won't allow this. Imagine the case. Every clubs could take the player they want for free.

Zica

Well, the offer is 150-160m. We shouldn’t include salary into this

Loan with mandatory 180m next season, we pay half of Neymar's wages, Neymar tells PSG they don't need to pay the other half ... if he really wants to come, put your money where your mouth is.

Maybe PSG would take that.

Devils

[tw]1163796356101750785?s=19[/tw]

REAL MADRID are monitoring the Neymar situation but at the end of the day their objective remains the same: The priority is Mbappe.

cro-man

I think they already rejected the offer. I also think they dont intend to meet again till there is an agreement. I guess they are communicating through neymar represents.

Jadentheman

I think they already rejected the offer. I also think they dont intend to meet again till there is an agreement. I guess they are communicating through neymar represents.

The entourage wants a Barcelona move. They wanted it finalized back in June.

Home of Barca Fans