Neymar Jr.

DAMNit

This. Wonder what people think will change when neymar comes. Still no one with ideas behind them and still no speed or system in our game....

Unlike a majority of Barca players, Neymar takes the initiative in his play. He is always looking to attack or create a chance.
He never hesitates to take on one or two players....something only Messi does in the present squad does.
If you pay particular attention to the team, you will notice most of our present players are very similar tactically and mentally, I mean pre-EV btw. They love to pass, can't run, can't dribble, very conservative and patient, always looking to build up slowly. We are in dire need of intensity and urgency.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

It's sad to say but we need to put the cash for Neymar if we want to save the next two/three seasons !!

As it is, we have the best team in the world, we don't need Neymar, we need a better coach. It's amazing some of you still thinks buying more players would make us play better and win trophies. Barca bought Coutinho, Dembele, Griezmann and De Jong, what more we need to play proper football. Messi can bring us the league title as he did the last two seasons but play a proper football system and compete for UCL we need a better coach.

Danic

Unlike a majority of Barca players, Neymar takes the initiative in his play. He is always looking to attack or create a chance.
He never hesitates to take on one or two players....something only Messi does in the present squad does.

This is right. Ok it makes us more flexible but still we are lacking creativity behind them. CM is the position i would have upgraded. Someone who has ideas and can play deadly passes.
Maybe Frenkie can fill up here when valverde moves him forwards. But im.not sure if hes that type of player.

Vilarrubi

As expected, only option left is loan imo.. still very possible.

[tw]1162998998044696578[/tw]

[tw]1162684999725797377[/tw]

DAMNit

As it is, we have the best team in the world, we don't need Neymar, we need a better coach. It's amazing some of you still thinks buying more players would make us play better and win trophies. Barca bought Coutinho, Dembele, Griezmann and De Jong, what more we need to play proper football. Messi can bring us the league title as he did the last two seasons but play a proper football system and compete for UCL we need a better coach.

Lmao! Can we stop being delusional please.
Whenever Messi doesn't play Barca struggles against average opposition.

Yes this is the point. We could buy Neymar, Ronaldo, Kevin De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva and would still struggle to play beautiful-fast football as we have Valverde. By the way the people forget how many trouble Neymar had in last 2 years with PSG, most childish thing was that with Cavani because of the freekicks and penalties. I dont want to see this at Barca.

You just dont understand it, do you really think that Griezmann, Dembele, Suarez, Alena and De Jong arent too weak to win against Bilbao ?! Its because of VALVERDE!!!

vlad

Its true that barca struggles without messi, but bringing neymar isnt solving barca's biggest problem, no system, no team work, nothing, with neymar here its gonna stay the same, counting on individuals to make some difference, that works in la liga and copa, but any stronger team in CL would stop this team, like they did almost every season except 2015.

Saying how neymar is somehow capable of "saving barca season" whatever that means, is delusional

DAMNit

Its true that barca struggles without messi, but bringing neymar isnt solving barca's biggest problem, no system, no team work, nothing, with neymar here its gonna stay the same, counting on individuals to make some difference, that works in la liga and copa, but any stronger team in CL would stop this team, like they did almost every season except 2015.

Saying how neymar is somehow capable of "saving barca season" whatever that means, is delusional

You seem the more delusional IMHO.
I don't ever remember saying Neymar would save us.
I am simply saying sometimes in everything known to man, it is advisible to go against the grain.
We have very similar players and then Messi.
We need a player similar to Messi and different to everything else we currently have.
Doing the same thing repeatedly, and expecting a different outcome is a sure indication of insanity.

DAMNit

You just dont understand it, do you really think that Griezmann, Dembele, Suarez, Alena and De Jong arent too weak to win against Bilbao ?! Its because of VALVERDE!!!

I do agree Valverde is the major problem here, and should have been sacked 2 seasons ago... but why hasn't the EV curse affected Messi?
Some players are just more effective in comparison to others regardless of the condition.

Vilarrubi

come on,psg is not us to let go their most expensive player on loan

That would be a reasonable statement before the Mbappe loan a couple of years ago.. definitely possible nowadays. They loaned Mbappe then bought him for 140m the season after. I’d say it’s 50/50 whether he comes atm.

Potroh

Be prepared to look silly. . . It's pretty much a done deal.

Perhaps I'm mistaken but watching the saga from some distance, I have more or less come to the conclusion that Barca did NOT at all want or wanted to buy Neymar back.

They just hate PSG as much as PSG hate Barca, so it's just the mutual disgust that takes place in this strange form between the clubs.
If it it true that Coutinho's loan was actually settled two days before the Barca delegation visited Paris, that would clearly show that Barca had little to none intention of actually succeeding.

Perhaps some board members still hate Neymar, and maybe all they want to achieve is to stop the Brazilian to sign for Madrid.

I'm not sure about all that but something is fishy...

Home of Barca Fans