Neymar Jr.

Danic

Now I really hope we will buy him so all of clowns in this forum can finally realize our problem are not players but Barto and Retardo. Maybe than some of you would stop insulting players after every defeat.

This. Wonder what people think will change when neymar comes. Still no one with ideas behind them and still no speed or system in our game....

Zica

Offer Dembele plus 70m and hope PSG take it.

If not offer Dembele, Semedo and 20m. We can survive with Bob and Wague since RB is one of the least important positions in football.

At this point I wouldn't even be opposed to offering Semedo Dembele and Rakitic for Ney.

After yesterday Dembele is worth 50m. If you're PSG and you see that performance, you have zero interest. Perhaps he sabotaged his own performance.

CuleInAsia

Doesn't matter whether Neymar comes in or not. The Barca fanbase has increasingly become toxic to a large extent and that is a quite a sight considering that there are other clubs which would kill to be in Barca's position. The entitlement of some of the Barca fans and I use the term fans very lightly here gets to me. Every team will have a time when there are going to be ups and downs. Especially happens when a set of key players are getting on with age and being moved out. Messi delayed that in domestic for quite a bit for Barca but he's going to start declining soon too. It's all the more important that the Barca fanbase don't turn against the other players and make them feel unwanted. It happened with Neymar (despite him being a class a idiot) and happened with others too including guys like Ibra and now with Coutinho/Dembele.

Yes, There are problems with Ernesto and his tactics. Yes Barty's transfer dealings leave a lot to be desired. Spending insane amounts of money on Coutinho & Dembele only to jettison them when things don't go your way is not correct.

besides, There's no guarantee that Neymar won't resort to prior form of being the class A sulk when things do not go his way. And now he's got Griezmann to contend with too alongside Messi and Suarez.

Tackle

Players going the other way isn't very realistic now with Coutinho gone to Bayern. Rakitic and Dembele won't leave.

Only option now is a loan + mandatory purchase clause next summer.

I would do a 60m loan for this season + a mandatory 120m purchase clause in summer 2020 without hesitation. That would be 180m in total going to PSG and I reckon they would be quite pleased with that.

60m for this season would come from Coutinho's 20m loan + 40m from Malcom. We can also recoup at least 120m next summer with the permanent sales of Dembele and Coutinho.

Get it done Barto.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

Neymar is on the market since day 1. If the management really wanted him, they would make an offer since a long time.

All the communication done by both Leonardo and Tuchel during the last days, let's me think that he will stay at Paris and after 2 weeks and some goals, all this comedy story will be forgotten.
Barca has no money after a shameful management done by Barto.

CuleInAsia

Players going the other way isn't very realistic now with Coutinho gone to Bayern. Rakitic and Dembele won't leave.

Only option now is a loan + mandatory purchase clause next summer.

I would do a 60m loan for this season + a mandatory 120m purchase clause in summer 2020 without hesitation. That would be 180m in total going to PSG and I reckon they would be quite pleased with that.

60m for this season would come from Coutinho's 20m loan + 40m from Malcom. We can also recoup at least 120m next summer with the permanent sales of Dembele and Coutinho.

Get it done Barto.

That's crazy money. Add that to his weekly Salary of 700k Euros. Assume Neymar, out of extreme regret and love for Barca takes a paycut of maybe 100k Euros...That's still 600k Euros per week. He's heading out to be 28-29 by then and pretty much guarantees only 3-4 seasons of top level football. That will be a bigger disaster than Coutinho's purchase.

Zica

Doesn't matter whether Neymar comes in or not. The Barca fanbase has increasingly become toxic to a large extent and that is a quite a sight considering that there are other clubs which would kill to be in Barca's position. The entitlement of some of the Barca fans and I use the term fans very lightly here gets to me. Every team will have a time when there are going to be ups and downs. Especially happens when a set of key players are getting on with age and being moved out. Messi delayed that in domestic for quite a bit for Barca but he's going to start declining soon too. It's all the more important that the Barca fanbase don't turn against the other players and make them feel unwanted. It happened with Neymar (despite him being a class a idiot) and happened with others too including guys like Ibra and now with Coutinho/Dembele.

Yes, There are problems with Ernesto and his tactics. Yes Barty's transfer dealings leave a lot to be desired. Spending insane amounts of money on Coutinho & Dembele only to jettison them when things don't go your way is not correct.

besides, There's no guarantee that Neymar won't resort to prior form of being the class A sulk when things do not go his way. And now he's got Griezmann to contend with too alongside Messi and Suarez.

Transition periods are normal . Messi has indeed prolonged the title run of this team. But things like spending 300m on Dembele and Coutinho are inexcusable and completely avoidable .

Raketa10

Neymar is on the market since day 1. If the management really wanted him, they would make an offer since a long time.

All the communication done by both Leonardo and Tuchel during the last days, let's me think that he will stay at Paris and after 2 weeks and some goals, all this comedy story will be forgotten.
Barca has no money after a shameful management done by Barto.

Yeah everything will be normal after he enters the season without a proper training with his teammates. :lol: We are in a deep shit mate but your club is on the ropes. You haven't bought anyone, you lost Rabiot for free and your best player wants out not to mention Mbappe is already dreaming about going to Real. Yeah everything will be perfect in Paris this season.

CuleInAsia

Transition periods are normal . Messi has indeed prolonged the title run of this team. But things like spending 300m on Dembele and Coutinho are inexcusable and completely avoidable .

At that point of time, Everyone would have known that Barca were flush with neymar money. Didn't matter who they approach. There was always going to be a premium when clubs do that. They could have bought two other random top players from two other random clubs and the result would still be the same. Especially when the groundwork hasn't gone into whether Barca needs those players in the first place.

Zidane82

Offer Dembele plus 70m and hope PSG take it.

If not offer Dembele, Semedo and 20m. We can survive with Bob and Wague since RB is one of the least important positions in football.

At this point I wouldn't even be opposed to offering Semedo Dembele and Rakitic for Ney.
Yep .. plus cash just to get Neymar here to save our season!

If we don’t get him I have seriously bad feelings about this third season under Krapverde

slvtn

This. Wonder what people think will change when neymar comes. Still no one with ideas behind them and still no speed or system in our game....

Exactly. In the last seasons, everything was carried by Messi. The team needs a working system and ideas. I think de Jong could play a big role in that part. Neymar could for sure cover the symptomes, but not solve the reasons.

mc_lovin

It would help if we had a 2nd centre forward. As soon as Suarez is out of form or injured we rely heavily on the perfect execution of a false9/strikerless setup. Neymar wont help with that (besides his individual skill). Someone like G. Jesus or Lautaro Martinez would have been perfect (but expensive). I would prefer those 2 over Neymar any day.

We only have 2 weeks left though. And we have 4 attackers. We created unnecessary pressure to get Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans