Neymar Jr.

Messigician

It's too much, but on the other hand some deal like Coutinho + Rakitic + 30 millions are a joke too...

Barca needs cash. THey need to sell players before staring to negotiate with Paris.

No we don't need cash lol. We are jsut being financially responsible negotiating a good offer while unloading deadwood

Pericles

Don't listen to what Paris United says, it's been crap since Emery left the PSG. It was Emery's entourage that was giving information. Since then, there is nothing left and they only do relay and inventions. They have no information, especially on such a sensitive and secret subject.

What I remember most of all is that your coach, Valverde, said yesterday at a press conference that he liked Semedo and that he was doing it as a starter, but that it was the 15th and that by the 31st things could happen. PSG is the only club with rumours - very insistent - about Semedo. So in reality, Neymar's transfer may be progressing much further than people think. The PSG and Barcelona will not communicate anything to the media, they want to negotiate quietly and give false information to the media. Abidal and Leonardo could negotiate very well by telephone. And I would still be surprised if your team manager came all the way to our house with 0€ in his pockets and players in exchange that they don't want to come.

My opinion is that there is a huge smoke screen and that the negotiations between the PSG and Barcelona are very advanced and close to a conclusion.

PSG just screwed themselves. They are stuck with him for good now. I guess he will fuck about in Ligue 1 and he will probably try in the CL knockouts, but one more big injury and he is practically a sub 100m player. Pride and arrogance are never a good thing, especially in business.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It’s better if he doesn’t come, but dumping off Rakitic will be difficult now. I hope Inter take him.

As for Dembele, this season is make or break for him, if he is a bottler in the CL with missing easy chances then I’m open to selling him.[youtube][/youtube]

Zica

This time we are coming to agree to what PSG want. Don't forget Barto is cucked by Nasser, Barto didn't even want to meet Nassar and leaves the dirty work to Abidal

Nasser is not even negotiating. Leonardo is. And he is reporting directly to the Emir. Thought your sources would have told you that ...

xxxxxx

I don't get why we're still meeting PSG on Monday if Coutinho isn't part of the deal. They must have knew Coutinho didn't want to go there for quite some time.

So what kind of deal did we offer on Tuesday then?

Home of Barca Fans