Neymar Jr.

serghei

[tw]1161766162478313473[/tw]

PSG wants Semedo+Dembele and 100 Million euros.

:rofl1:

That's like 260-270m. Hopefully Griezmann starts the season well and we forget about this idiotic saga. Rumors have it that Neymar's injured foot is not nearly recovered. Every hit he takes is a risk for another relapse. Le Parisien, the ones who reported this, is tier 1 for PSG news or at least that's what the resident PSG fans kept saying a while ago.

I say let him rot at PSG and get hit by farmers. We got Griezmann, what more do we want?

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Their valuation is just absurd. They either get closer to ours as the window progresses or he just stays - win/win. I just fear they accept a dumb Real offer out of spite. But even then Madrid without a transformative midfield signing shouldnt be a problem (not Van de Beek, who looks like more of a squad player).

JohnN

[tw]1161766162478313473[/tw]

PSG wants Semedo+Dembele and 100 Million euros.

Smells awfully like another bullshit rumor pulled out of someone's bottom.

If by an chance true, I would certify it as a delusional request. Dembele 100m + Semedo 40m + 100m. 240m for a player with a value of 180m.

xXKonan

We cant be that dumb. Hopefully he stays at Paris or Real does something really stupid.
Thankfully it seems the club isn't that stupid at least in that regard.

I'm coming around to wanting him back but not at such a sacrifice. There comes a point you tell Neymar and the guys in the locker room that want him back Tough shit we aren't going to endanger the team and the finances so we can get him back.

serghei

Smells awfully like another bullshit rumor pulled out of someone's bottom.

If by an chance true, I would certify it as a delusional request. Dembele 100m + Semedo 40m + 100m. 240m for a player with a value of 180m.

Semedo 40m. :lol: Wan Bissaka was 55m and Semedo is better in every way. More like 60-70.

abbbs97

:rofl1:

That's like 260-270m. Hopefully Griezmann starts the season well and we forget about this idiotic saga. Rumors have it that Neymar's injured foot is not nearly recovered. Every hit he takes is a risk for another relapse. Le Parisien, the ones who reported this, is tier 1 for PSG news or at least that's what the resident PSG fans kept saying a while ago.

I say let him rot at PSG and get hit by farmers. We got Griezmann, what more do we want?

Yeah I think his injuries are more serious than we think. Important to note that the doctors who said this about Neymar's injury are former PSG doctors. Its now being reported in Spanish media so I think this will definitely take a hit on his price. I dont think any club will be willing to spend 230m (since thats what PSG want) on an injury prone player.

serghei

Yeah I think his injuries are more serious than we think. Important to note that the doctors who said this about Neymar's injury are former PSG doctors. Its now being reported in Spanish media so I think this will definitely take a hit on his price. I dont think any club will be willing to spend 230m (since thats what PSG want) on an injury prone player.

Totally. Any relapse in a short time like Neymar's is troublesome. Another injury and it's basically permanent damage, if he's not yet already at that stage. If we overpay for him and not get rid of our unwanted players we might screw up so bad it would make Coutinho look like a good transfer.

I hope the guys running the club keep their cool. Neymar is a luxury for us at this point. We're stacked with talent in attack as it is. Who else has Messi, Suarez, Griezmann and Dembele? Nobody.

xXKonan

His foot injury and the possibility of it relapsing soon is another reason to not pay out the odds for him.

Imagine paying out all the odds for him only for his foot to crumble yet again before he could even play a run of games.

serghei

His foot injury and the possibility of it relapsing soon is another reason to not pay out the odds for him.

Imagine paying out all the odds for him only for his foot to crumble yet again before he could even play a run of games.

Yea, too many unknowns for me to like this transfer. His injury record, possibility of permanent damage in his foot, not sure how motivated he is at nearly 28 (usually the time when flashy Brazilians start to party more than play football), his entourage, the price, his high salary, the bad habits he brings in the locker-room (more club de amigos).

Sorin

He is not needed, especially not for that price. What is needed is a new damn manager because our first 11 is as good as anyone and we have depth now. There's no point in wasting 100m(Cout and Raki I don't care about) and 50m/year in wages on a player who is one bad stamp away from retirement. And no, saying that Valverde is our manager and we need individual quality to mask his incompetence is not a good argument because he won't be our manager for more than a year but Neymar could be a sicknote for much more than that.

Just hold on and only do the deal if our terms are met. We should not be desperate to throw everything at PSG and Neymar when both of them need us more than we need them. Jeopardizing our long term stability because Barto is obsessed with superstars or Messi wants his buddy at all costs is the stupidest thing we can do. If not Nerman this year, there will be other players that will emerge in the next years that are both younger and not injury concerns. Maybe not as good as the Brazilian, but that's why appointing a good manager is more important than splashing a fortune on any player out there.

Sorin

Lmao, like I said, let's hope Dembele and Semedo + a shitload of money remains their asking price until the end of the transfer window, which would basically mean that they get to keep him. Stay strong PSG and remember the Verratti/Silva/Marquinos sagas.

Potroh

Who else has Messi, Suarez, Griezmann and Dembele? Nobody.

For a season, maybe two.
But altogether they are "only" 115 years old...

Dembele won't play, even if Neymar doesn't return, so probably you have too much optimistic trust in the elderly trio. Not to mention that Griezmann will be a flop on the left and playing without a winger, with three slowish attackers is not what your everybody "nobody" dreams about.

possibility of permanent damage in his foot

I love when folks start to worry about the health of a footballer, simply to add an element to their own agenda.
Just count Messi's injuries in 14 years, vomiting and the like and you will find that specially Neymar had much less injuries (excluding the attempt to brake his spine).

Come on guys, you are not serious (or just too many limbal-surgeons signed up for this forum)...

BTW, can't Barca include Valverde in the deal??? I'd gladly offer him for a million...

Last edited:

JohnN

Semedo 40m. :lol: Wan Bissaka was 55m and Semedo is better in every way. More like 60-70.

C' mon.. Transfermarkt values there. I don't have a clue how people value players anyway. I don't care - just used a reference.
The point was made clear though. It was not about Semedo's market Value, but for the ridiculous (alleged*) request.

* I don't believe one single rumor.

Home of Barca Fans