Neymar Jr.

Zidane82

Oh god, please just get him I don't care how. I can't take another season of this dizzy inducing shitshow week in week out. Even our pre-season matches against shit teams were ass.

It's a miracle we came out with 2 league wins with such performances. And luck will sooner or later run out.

We are presuming that even Valverde can’t screw up Messi , Neymar and FDJ together :)

Devils

I'm taking any news that indicates Real Madrid being involved as FAKE NEWS.

The Real Madrid links are only being reported by Spanish media.

It also makes little sense that Real Madrid would sign him.

Vilarrubi

In every season, or in every defeat, there are usually tons of different factors why we lost.
In 2017, you can equally blame:
Arda for 1:1 against RM
Neymar for staying 1:0 against
Neymar's red card
Random ref's mistakes
Of course, that's what I'm saying.. harsh to blame it on just Neymar.

But look at this, against Roma, you can blame a lot of things:
1. midfield
2. Rakitic
3. EV
4. Semedo's jump for 3:0
Nobody picked Semedo, because there are more interesting scapegoats.

Against Liverpool, you can pick lots of scapegoats:
1. Raki
2. Alba
3. Dembele missing at 3:0
4. Mats rarely saving a shot in away KO matches
5. Lenglet

You know who are scapegoats, Raki and EV.

In these sorts of games I'm not really putting as much blame on individual mistakes, like the Rakitic pass and the Alba header in the Liverpool game. These things happen in games, but the overall play and style of the midfield in those games is much more to blame. Rakitic and Alba can still make those mistakes but if the midfield functions and manages to bypass the press of Liverpool and get the ball forward we get way chances and the game probably ends 4-1 or 4-2, game over for Liverpool.

So, of course that Neymar isn't the only reason for 2017'.
But since people are affected with this brain eating virus and a collective amnesia in the last 24 hours and since Neymar is the 2nd best player in the world again, I need to add some balance.
I am waiting until someone will try to convince me that 4 years of Neymar here was a pure fairytale and the most successful and the most beautiful era which we ever had.

Where would you rate him when fully fit? And who's before him in the list?

xxxxxx

[tw]1161317258750283778[/tw]

I don't believe that at all.

Why would they travel all the way over there just to get no agreement? Like they must have spoken over the phone first to see what kind deal would be best for the 2 clubs. Doesn't make sense to go there and then waste most part of the a day and a trip just to negotiate at another time.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Why would they travel all the way over there just to get no agreement? Like they must have spoken over the phone first to see what kind deal would be best for the 2 clubs. Doesn't make sense to go there and then waste the most part of a day and a trip just do more negotiate at another time.
This is PSG we are talking about and they will make it as difficult as possible for pride reasons.

Pedro

La Masia

Why would they travel all the way over there just to get no agreement? Like they must have spoken over the phone first to see what kind deal would be best for the 2 clubs. Doesn't make sense to go there and then waste most part of the a day and a trip just do more negotiate at another time.

I always thought this won't just happen overnight, will take at least 1-2 more weeks I think if it's going to happen

George_Costanza

But look at this, against Roma, you can blame a lot of things:
1. EV
2. EV
3. EV
4. EV
5. A Midfield that was chosen by EV

Against Liverpool, you can pick lots of scapegoats:
1. EV
2. EV
3. EV
4. A midfield that was chosen by EV
5. The psychological effect of Roma's defeat

You know who to blame: EV

Fixed it for you

Pedro

La Masia

Why would they travel all the way over there just to get no agreement? Like they must have spoken over the phone first to see what kind deal would be best for the 2 clubs. Doesn't make sense to go there and then waste most part of the a day and a trip just to negotiate at another time.

Abidal probably staying in the hotel down the road to continue negotiations tomorrow, he's French anyway

In 2013/14, Messi had his worst ever season for us. Neymar was actually one of only two good players against Atleti in the QF (other was Iniesta)

14/15 we destroy the CL. Neymar one of the very key players.

15/16, the whole team implodes at the business end of the season and is strangely ineffectual against Atleti (including Messi)

16/17, Neymar is our best player in the epic remontada against PSG. That is why they felt like spending 222M for him. Neymar is also our best player against Juventus, but we were quite unlucky in that first leg. Neymar, Suarez and Iniesta miss sitters in the first leg. Messi misses a very good chance in the second leg.

Right, thank you for proving my point. Great form from neymar, better overall team and they still couldn't win.

It's almost as if that wasn't the problem. So what will Neymar add to this team when Valverde trots out Busquets in a UCL semi and reverts back to Bob at RB? That should be fun to watch again.

Also, Neymar forced his way out of Barcelona, what's to say he won't do the same in 2 years?

He is now more injury prone and has only become more of a diva, even in Brazil his number of critics has increased.

I would rather see them go after Mbappe.

cro-man

I am not so sure they will give up on the idea of getting dembele or semedo in the deal as well and that could be a problem. Actually i am not sure if anyone knows what they do demand at this point. Many reports but i doubt there is much truth behind them except coutinho involvement.

Home of Barca Fans