Neymar Jr.

Vilarrubi

Have you watched La liga in 2016 and 2017?
Can you give me your rating of Neymar's attitude, desire, motivation, proffessionalism and an actual impact on a field in the last 15 rounds of La liga both in 2016 and 2017?

A lot of us used to joke back then that he goes onto a 3 Months spring break every season in la liga, from March to June.
Fabragas' style.

I know you said in an earlier post you blamed Neymar for not winning in 16/17, not saying he didn’t contribute, but it's harsh to blame it just on him.

I blame the lack of VAR/shit refs as more of a factor that season.

Bruno with two handballs, the second one, one of the clearest handballs ever in the 1-1 draw against Villarreal.

[youtube]UqW5wkAEvgQ[/youtube]

[youtube]Q3atYj1QECY[/youtube]

And the Alba goal which was 1 metre over the line as well as Neymar being clearly fouled but neither were given in the 1-1 draw against Betis.

[youtube]Sx-X0Vkpc7E[/youtube]

We finished 3 points behind RM that season, that's 4 points we should have had.

Tackle

[tw]1161312038695686145[/tw]

MD spouting that the meeting is over and we didn't offer a single euro, but only player swaps with no cash. I have a hard time believing we sent a delegation to Paris for a face-to-face meeting and negotiated with PSG for 4 hours only to not offer anything remotely close to their valuation. We wouldn't have bothered flying top executives out there at all if that were the case.

Bloody hell, I'll trust the French sources on this one.

Pedro

La Masia
[tw]1161312038695686145[/tw]

MD spouting that the meeting is over and we didn't offer a single euro, but only player swaps with no cash. I have a hard time believing we sent a delegation to Paris for a face-to-face meeting and negotiated with PSG for 4 hours only to not offer anything remotely close to their valuation. We wouldn't have bothered flying top executives out there at all if that were the case.

Bloody hell, I'll trust the French sources on this one.

How many twists in this story now...one minute it's on next minute it looks off

Neymessi

Deadly brain-eating virus is spreading fast on this forum.
Symptoms: high fever, headaches and repeating that Neymar is the 2nd best in the world.

We should quarantine this place ASAP.
It is getting out of hands in the last 24 hours.

People were normal and sane only 2 days ago...

Says the guy with a massive anti neymar bias who has been proven wrong insane amount of times and still spouts knowledge as if we is some expert.

Valverde was a great coach according to you and we were spoilt
Playing Vidal over Arthur is a good idea because of physicality
Neymar leaving for a record amount being replaced by talents like dembele and coutinho would have been perfect in your books and yet they didn't deliver compared to him.

The list is long. You are the guy who posted white flags pics here in the Neymar thread accusing him for all our problems when 4-0 happened against PSG before the comeback when he was the only good player in that match.

And if your sorry mind read my post properly then I said 'arguably' so get your head out of your biassed ass.

xXKonan

[tw]1161314458280583168[/tw]

Mosies Llorens says there is still no agreement, but we believe we are still ahead of Real in trying to get him and we will keep negotiating. Our offer was and still is 100 Million+Cou and Rakitic.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Let's hope MD is right for once but yeah, they are probably BSting.

And let's hope there is no deal reached before September 2nd.

Jadentheman

It was also going to be Coutinho+Rakitic+$$$. We should be delighted to offload these two players but I feel like PSG should only get 80M mac

xxxxxx

I doubt we would send those 2 all the way over there if they didn't believe a deal wouldn't happen. I honestly believe the deal will be done by tonight.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

We finished 3 points behind RM that season, that's 4 points we should have had.

In every season, or in every defeat, there are usually tons of different factors why we lost.
In 2017, you can equally blame:
Arda for 1:1 against RM
Neymar for staying 1:0 against RM
Neymar's red card
Random ref's mistakes

But look at this, against Roma, you can blame a lot of things:
1. midfield
2. Rakitic
3. EV
4. Umtiti
5. Semedo's jump for 3:0
Nobody picked Semedo, because there are more interesting scapegoats.

Against Liverpool, you can pick lots of scapegoats:
1. Raki
2. Alba
3. Dembele missing at 3:0
4. Mats rarely saving a shot in away KO matches
5. Lenglet

You know who are scapegoats, Raki and EV.

So, of course that Neymar isn't the only reason for 2017'.
But since people are affected with this brain eating virus and a collective amnesia in the last 24 hours and since Neymar is the 2nd best player in the world again, I need to add some balance.
I am waiting until someone will try to convince me that 4 years of Neymar here was a pure fairytale and the most successful and the most beautiful era which we ever had.

Last edited:

Total-Football

plot twist: barca and psg executives playing fortnite in the hotel conference room deciding to postpone the neymar thing until tomorrow.

Home of Barca Fans