Neymar Jr.

Devils

-They paid 222m for him 2 years ago.
-He is earning ~40m per year on salary
-Ligue 1 and all their domestic cups can easily be won without him
-They only need him for the CL, and he hasn't delivered because he's become more injury prone in France
-The fans are out for his head and it's creating a hostile environment

They would be stupid not to sell him at this point.

Vilarrubi

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] I know you’re not a fan of either but who would you rather have on the wing Dembele or Neymar?

JohnN

Coutinho's wages are to cover for Neymar's wages.
In terms of our Psg's deal, we will probably loan him for 30 or 50M with an obligatory buy next summer.

Where will we get 50M for Neymar now?
We will force Raki to Inter, or Vidal to Italy, Rafinha to Valenciaor Semedo to Psg.
With selling Cou, Rafinha and Raki/Vidal, we will cover for Neymar's wages and get 50M for a transfer fee for this summer.

That's it.

He is coming 99,9%.
As I have said, this is Rosell's and Barto's life mission.
Neymar in Barca's shirt forever.

Bzw, maybe it is time to plan how will we play in the next season.
I would like to see something like Lucho's faster counterattacking football with fast passes in the middle from Frenkie/Roberto/Alena and other fast players.

Neymar replacing Coutinho is not a downgrade in my opinion. Still, I maintain my position that we shouldn't get him, because he seems to get injured a lot and I'm not so sure he can replicate his 2015 form. Not his biggest fan also, but he is a joy to watch on his good days. Hope I am wrong.

Supposing we do get him, we will somehow need to play Neymar, Griezmann, Messi and Suarez all at the same time.
Is this possible? Or will Suarez be benched and Griezmann take his role. Can we play without a #9 though? because Griezmann is not a #9.

vlad

Salah had an excellent season (17/18) and one very good after that. CR7 is all about the goals and nothing else, he is also an old fart by now. Neymar has been awesome, the hype around him has only been subdued because he is playing in a less popular league and had two big injuries that interrupted his seasons (none of which were his fault, he had the shit kicked out of him)

Neymar is the best player on the planet after Messi. He can score, he can create, he can pass, he can dribble, he has more pace than Messi, his only major weakness is that he does not have the close control that Messi does. He is superior all around to both Salah & CR.

When he is on form and not injuried, but that is not often, we can agree here

BBZ8800

So is his leg good then? There must be a big reason why PSG wants to dump him. Is he damaged goods? What has he done in Paris?? Why is PSG so desperate to sell him? To me all this is just very suspicious.. I think a lot of shit will come out after he leaves.

PSG might be trapping us.

Here are stats from Transfermarkt:
In the last 2 seasons he had 12 injuries.

90 days missing
85 days missing
63 days missing
A few aductor and muscle injuries also.

Since the end of January 2019, in the last 8 Months, he played:
4 league matches
Cup final
=5 matches

That's it.
He played 5 matches in the last 8 Months.
Now you know why are they selling him.

For the last 200 days since January 2019, he was injured for a total of 150 days.
But hey, he was fit in those 50 days :bartomeu:

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

A cunt he may very well be, but he is world's 2nd best player. That is saying something.

He might the 2e most talented player but he hasn't played on that level since the first part of the 17/18 season (untill he injured his foot).

In stead of going back to that level he has gone from one injury to the next off course issue.

Barça don't neem him and have no place for him in their first 11.

BBZ8800

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] I know you’re not a fan of either but who would you rather have on the wing Dembele or Neymar?

Neymar.

Neymar is not my type, but he CAN do some things sometimes.
Dembele is just horrible.

So, Neymar is a lesser evil.
But he will be injured all the time, it seems.
So, maybe we won't have NONE of them in a team actually? :pep:

MTL_Barca

90 days missing
85 days missing
63 days missing

4 league matches
Cup final

That's it.

For the last 200 days since January 2019, he was injured for a total of 150 days.

People always ask how Griezmann, Neymar, Messi, Suarez and Dembele could all play enough but Barto already knows Dembele and Neyboy will be injured half the time. That's just genius planning, absolutely flawless :bartomeu:

FinBarcelonafan

90 days missing
85 days missing
63 days missing

4 league matches
Cup final
=5 matches

That's it.

That's shocking. I never realized he was injured for that long.

The Observer

Iniesta was super injury-prone before 2010, almost missed the World Cup, missed most of the 09/10 season but from 2010 onwards almost never got injured again. He was Neymar's age then.

Tough luck with injuries for 2 seasons doesn't mean he will be injured for the rest of his life.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Coutinho's wages are to cover for Neymar's wages.
In terms of our Psg's deal, we will probably loan him for 30 or 50M with an obligatory buy next summer.

Where will we get 50M for Neymar now?
We will force Raki to Inter, or Vidal to Italy, Rafinha to Valenciaor Semedo to Psg.
With selling Cou, Rafinha and Raki/Vidal, we will cover for Neymar's wages and get 50M for a transfer fee for this summer.

That's it.

He is coming 99,9%.
As I have said, this is Rosell's and Barto's life mission.
Neymar in Barca's shirt forever.

Bzw, maybe it is time to plan how will we play in the next season.
I would like to see something like Lucho's faster counterattacking football with fast passes in the middle from Frenkie/Roberto/Alena and other fast players.

Why would PSG do us a favor and accept a loan deal? They want to get rid of him but they won't let him off leave for cheap like a loan deal. If we can't come up with the players they want or cash then they can sell him to Real Madrid. Neymar might want us but he won't turn down Real Madrid if we fall through.

BBZ8800

People always ask how Griezmann, Neymar, Messi, Suarez and Dembele could all play enough but Barto already knows Dembele and Neyboy will be injured half the time. That's just genius planning, absolutely flawless :bartomeu:

Yes.
We won't even have problems.

For a majority of a season, only Messi, Griezz and Messi will be fit.
Neymar will play a group stage and CDR matches.
He won't be fit or motivated in a spring either way.

Dembele will be in his eternal loop:
Injured
Returning from an injury and catching form
Injured again
Returning from an injury and catching form
Injured again

DAMNit

Salah is outperforming him for a while, same as cr7, he was 2nd player 2015, but that was 3 season ago, why pretend that neymar is still in that 2015 form, when he is far from it

Salah like Dybala and Hazard, disappear in big games. You become the best by turning up in BIG games. Salah always flops when it matters most.

Home of Barca Fans