Neymar Jr.

PSG should hope that Neymar doesnt leave them because they would become a joke without him. Mbappe is good but always invisible against big teams in CL.

Jadentheman

He does (ex Barça-futsal player and now journalist):
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0W-obSCjV9/

Coutinho + Malcom + 70M is at least the first rumour that sounds somewhat legit. Doubt that Barça has 70M left though if rumuors about improved Firpo offer are true. I still don't believe that a Neymar-return will happen (for the good), but this is the first reported offer that could satisfy all parties.

A barca fan instagram also reported this and said that the whole thing was underwraps and that by August 2nd should be the official announcement. It sounds like BS but we shall see August 2nd. If it happens, Messigician needs to be unbanned.

Bulgroz

A barca fan instagram also reported this and said that the whole thing was underwraps and that by August 2nd should be the official announcement. It sounds like BS but we shall see August 2nd. If it happens, Messigician needs to be unbanned.

I mean, does he though ? :lol:

Coutinho + malcom + 70m will look like a huge rip off after 1 more neymar injury or another feud with griezmann.

Outside messi, neymar can not stand another ego the size of his own. He could barely tolerate messi's shadow

FinBarcelonafan

Coutinho + malcom + 70m will look like a huge rip off after 1 more neymar injury or another feud with griezmann.

Outside messi, neymar can not stand another ego the size of his own. He could barely tolerate messi's shadow

True. Sounds like a bad deal. We lose a lot of depth and a lot of money. Malcom, Coutinho and 70 million, that's over 200 million in value. Neymar is not worth that much anymore.

MTL_Barca

True. Sounds like a bad deal. We lose a lot of depth and a lot of money. Malcom, Coutinho and 70 million, that's over 200 million in value. Neymar is not worth that much anymore.

Well Coutinho also isn't worth 100+ mil anymore but that kind of deal could pretend he was included as 100-120M value when in reality no club would pay that amount of money for him this summer. A swap deal would be the only way to mask how bad the Coutinho transfer really was.

That being said i don't think it's real anyway, but at least it's one if the more realistic swap deals i've seen so far.

Marchisio8

Banned

Ah, player swap deals :)

The legendary deals that never happens in real life, only in Fifa or football Manager

Donatello

Seems like PSG wants Coutinho and Dembele. Well they can get Coutinho for free but I dont think its a good idea to give them Dembele.

I'd instead pass on Neymar, & offer Coutinho + Dembele + Cash for Mbappe next summer.

Kill 2 birds with one stone. You get a Messi successor & you also solve problem of freeing space by sending Coutinho & Dembele in other direction.

PSG also get a good replacement in Dembele, Neymar and Coutinho get reunited, Barca get their talisman. And Real Madrid miss out on him.

Mbappe-----Griezmann------Messi

--------------------FDJ--------
---------Arthur----------------
---------------(CDM)-----------

Last edited:
I'd instead pass on Neymar, & offer Coutinho + Dembele + Cash for Mbappe next summer.

Kill 2 birds with one stone. You get a Messi successor & you also solve problem of freeing space by sending Coutinho & Dembele in other direction.

PSG also get a good replacement in Dembele, Neymar and Coutinho get reunited, Barca get their talisman. And Real Madrid miss out on him.

Mbappe-----Griezmann------Messi

--------------------FDJ--------
---------Arthur----------------
---------------(CDM)-----------

Problem is that Real also want Mbappe and I think he is more a Real fan so he would rather go to Madrid than to Barca.

Home of Barca Fans