Neymar Jr.

Newcomer

According to reports Barcelona board believe the best time to make a serious approach for Neymar is near the end of the transfer window so PSG will have less time to find a suitable replacement. The rivalry between the clubs is growing day by day. PSG accept that Neymar will be sold but they are extremely reluctant to sell to Barcelona, they would prefer Neymar to go to Real Madrid or Juventus.

That is stupid because french media reported PSG has put a time frame for the transfer to take place.
Who would believe PSG will allow a sale if they have nothing ligned up to replace him ?

Marchisio8

Banned
Why would you guys want the 2nd best player in the world to go to our biggest rivals? I understand if you guys want him to not come here but to want him to go to Madrid, Juve..in which he would make them stronger is strange. Him staying in PSG is fine cause I dont see them as rivals at all.
But anyway, Madrid wont even move for Neymar. They're waiting for Mbappe and will get him next summer. Juve are apparently going for Icardi and arent able to afford Neymar and his wages anyway.

Source?

Donatello

Neymar's recent interview,

Feel like playing at Real Madrid? Real Madrid is one of the biggest clubs in the world. Any player Real Madrid came after would be drawn to playing there. Today I feel very happy here in Paris, I’m very well here, it’s something … But the future nobody knows.

For God’s sake, I’m not saying I’m going to play at Real Madrid, calm down! I’m not saying that! Real Madrid is a very big club, any quality player would like to wear the Real Madrid shirt.

My dream that I realized and everyone knows, my goal was to play at Barcelona. My dream has always been this, something I’ve said since I was a little boy and managed to achieve it. I am fulfilled.

Football player life is very fast, things happen at unexpected times, no one knows tomorrow. Nowadays I am very happy here, if I talk about today, I only have eyes for Paris. I’m not attracted to anyone else, I don’t want to leave Paris, but things happen very fast. In three months, nobody knows what can happen. "

Lol, what a drama queen. As much as I like him, this is the reason why I don't want him here.

Last edited:

Raki13

What a snivelling back stabbing money loving little rat this guy is , hopefully thats the end of his latest drama. Should never be allowed back to the club.

behindbrowneyes

does anyone believe anymore that he is coming?

He does (ex Barça-futsal player and now journalist):
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0W-obSCjV9/

Coutinho + Malcom + 70M is at least the first rumour that sounds somewhat legit. Doubt that Barça has 70M left though if rumuors about improved Firpo offer are true. I still don't believe that a Neymar-return will happen (for the good), but this is the first reported offer that could satisfy all parties.

Newcomer

He does (ex Barça-futsal player and now journalist):
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0W-obSCjV9/

Coutinho + Malcom + 70M is at least the first rumour that sounds somewhat legit. Doubt that Barça has 70M left though if rumuors about improved Firpo offer are true. I still don't believe that a Neymar-return will happen (for the good), but this is the first reported offer that could satisfy all parties.

Uh ?
I don't see why PSG would agree to take Malcom.
He was in L1 and PSG didn't even try to get him.

wisconsincule

Neymar is not coming back. People need to move past this. A month of bullshit was enough. Stop talking about him coming back. It is not happening.

Home of Barca Fans