Neymar Jr.

Alik

LMAO at the character assassination of Ney here. The kid was incredibly humble when he came to Barca, accepting playing second fiddle to Messi and Suarez and taking Suarez shouting at him, despite by far being the bigger worldwide star.

He always gave 100% on the pitch, fought to win and was a team player without really receiving the love he desired from the fans.

It's only at the end where he started to act up, but it's obvious he has learnt his mistake from his desire to come back .

I can understand the worry regarding his injury record and motivation for football, but let's not join the worldwide bandwagon of making him out to be the some sort of satanic bellend.

Suarez didn't shout at him and Neymar was never second fiddle to him. Neymar came first and then came Suarez.

Kul_z

Rumours are that real offered 90m + bale for neyney.
Thats laughable offer, but some part of me feels that psg could actually accept that just to fuck with us even more. Comparing coutinho, umtiti and rakitic + 40m to that offer is a no brainer.

Messi983

I would be very happy if they would fuck with us that way. Just keep Neymar as far away from Barça as possible and if that means him going to RM so be it. At least rumours about his return would die forever.

But it's just usual BS from Catalan media. Bale is going to China.

FinBarcelonafan

Rumours are that real offered 90m + bale for neyney.
Thats laughable offer, but some part of me feels that psg could actually accept that just to fuck with us even more. Comparing coutinho, umtiti and rakitic + 40m to that offer is a no brainer.

Yep. I don't think PSG wants to sell to Barca, especially if it backfires, they will hate themselves. We don't have good relations with PSG. I th8nk they would sell cheaper to Real than to Barca. Just my gut feeling. Sheiks never forget and it's not about money to them but pride. We have been cocky dealing with PSG.

Jadentheman

The one shouting was Neymar actually, ask Alba.

One thing disappointing was Ney didn't utilize Alba that much. Which was a disappointment to me because he worked well with Marcelo around that time. And both Alba/Marcelo are similar in that they are offensive and play up higher on the pitch.

abbbs97

Apparently, PSG have set July 31st as a deadline and if there are no offers from any club till then, Neymar will most likely stay at PSG.

Potroh

One thing disappointing was Ney didn't utilize Alba that much. Which was a disappointment to me because he worked well with Marcelo around that time. And both Alba/Marcelo are similar in that they are offensive and play up higher on the pitch.

I don't really get it.
Why would Neymar have "utilize" Alba in actually the same territory on the left?
First of all back then Barca played differently and it was Neymar doing a similar task.
Neymar is much faster, a better dribbler, unpredictable, etc. but you are actually right if you wanted to say that Neymar should have played more centrally - hence making room for Alba - but that depended on the coach and his tactics, not on Neymar.

Messigician

He's not going to Real Madrid lmao this is just a way of putting pressure on the board if the papers want a plauer signed for Barca they'll link them to Real Madrid for example Andre Gomes.

Madrid just bought Hazard, 0 chance Neymar and Hazard will fight for one spot

abbbs97

Why would you guys want the 2nd best player in the world to go to our biggest rivals? I understand if you guys want him to not come here but to want him to go to Madrid, Juve..in which he would make them stronger is strange. Him staying in PSG is fine cause I dont see them as rivals at all.
But anyway, Madrid wont even move for Neymar. They're waiting for Mbappe and will get him next summer. Juve are apparently going for Icardi and arent able to afford Neymar and his wages anyway.

Judoman

Why would you guys want the 2nd best player in the world to go to our biggest rivals? I understand if you guys want him to not come here but to want him to go to Madrid, Juve..in which he would make them stronger is strange. Him staying in PSG is fine cause I dont see them as rivals at all.
But anyway, Madrid wont even move for Neymar. They're waiting for Mbappe and will get him next summer. Juve are apparently going for Icardi and arent able to afford Neymar and his wages anyway.

It s a big question if Neymar would make our competition stronger. Consider his price/wages against his broken body, life stile and personality. To me it s a huge gamble to buy him, even without taking into consideration of how he left us (trying to poach loyalty bonus).

Healthy and focused Neymar is no. 2 player on the world no doubt, with no. 1 potential, but i highly doubt we ll see that guy again. At least for more than few months of good form. With that kind of financial investment you would expect some long term consistency, which i doubt he is even capable any more.

This is all without considering that even if all works out, he can easily change his mind again in a year or two. He does that.

CatalinR10

Imagine being Neymar , your club says in public that they're waiting offers for you and NO ONE submits an official offer.

LMAO.

Home of Barca Fans