Neymar Jr.

FCBfan22

isn't that what griezmann is for? we already have our striker, now you want to spend more money this summer for a suarez back-up who won't have a sniff at first team with dembele and griezmann ahead of him?

suarez worked all his life to get to barcelona and you guys dream that he will just leave :lol:

He is 32, has no competition and happy at Barca as a pig in a mud puddle, while doing 0 defensive work alongside Leo. Now, if Griezmann is indeed played as a striker, replacing Suarez, that's a good investition. But knowing Valverde, he will still rather play defensive with 8 outfield players who actually defend than benching Suarez.

It all depends what Valverde does. But the fact is, we cannot play away in CL again and expect to go through with walking Suarez and Messi isolated upfront, while others are doing all of the defensive work. we can survive with one walker but not two.

And again, as I said that, Griezmann addition is great, if our team is managed properly. But from what I've seen in the last 2 years, I have my doubts.

Zica

They will probably settle for Coutinho + Rakitic + big amount of cash (in few installments during the next season) in the end. Problem is that I am not sure if Rakitic will accept to go to Paris. If we sign Neymar first thing we should do is sell Malcom.

I doubt PSG really want Rakitic.

Zica

📰 [SPORT] | Optimism from Neymar's environment.

🔷 Barcelona is the only one that has initiated contacts with the Brazilian.

🔶 The return to Barcelona seems to be the only option today.

📰 [MD] | The coexistence of Leonardo, the new sports director of Paris Saint-Germain and Neymar, has become impossible.

🔷 Neymar will leave Paris St Germain, this decision is irreversible.The Parisian club is finally convinced that it can not keep the unhappy Brazilian.

Sport and MD are the absolute trash for supposed rumors. They make things up as they go along ... or play along with what the club wants to be printed in these cases.

xXKonan

Seems like the tweet is gone.

D_ykJklWwAc5w0s

But Sport is running a similar story on their cover though.

FinBarcelonafan

How is Neymar worth more money than he was before? His injuries, his problems etc. We are buying 27 years old Brazilian who is a known party boy. Not excited about this.

Horatio

You're welcome
Imo I think his price is too expensive. Too many issues and baggage he brings along. Not worth it so...seeing news of this deal not happening is all good news to me.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Then I guess he rots in Paris. It's a shame Ney learning a lesson the hard way. No way he'll get playing time like he used to

Home of Barca Fans