Neymar Jr.

If we are thiking about post Messi era, then we should really buy him. Would help us to make transition less brutal. Neymar-Griezmann-Dembele is the trio i would have a future with.
But while we still have Messi and Suarez, he is not really needed.

cro-man

I think this is all just bullshit. Neymar camp is spreading fake news to attract interest and to put pressure on us also. The interest might be there from our side but look at our squad right now and there is no place for him and we cant afford him either.

snowy

Bojan is still here...Watch your back...

giphy.gif
hehe

Tekkers

If we are thiking about post Messi era, then we should really buy him. Would help us to make transition less brutal. Neymar-Griezmann-Dembele is the trio i would have a future with.
But while we still have Messi and Suarez, he is not really needed.

post-messi era is mbappe (or whichever new attacker springs up in the coming season), not a guy who is almost 30 and coming off three alarming injuries to his right metatarsal

LMTR14

no way neymar won't come after all the bullshit that already has happened. I don't know whether paris has any fans but if they do they sure must loathe him by now, and same for the management

Raketa10

They will probably settle for Coutinho + Rakitic + big amount of cash (in few installments during the next season) in the end. Problem is that I am not sure if Rakitic will accept to go to Paris. If we sign Neymar first thing we should do is sell Malcom.

Last edited:

Messigician

📰 [SPORT] | Optimism from Neymar's environment.

🔷 Barcelona is the only one that has initiated contacts with the Brazilian.

🔶 The return to Barcelona seems to be the only option today.

📰 [MD] | The coexistence of Leonardo, the new sports director of Paris Saint-Germain and Neymar, has become impossible.

🔷 Neymar will leave Paris St Germain, this decision is irreversible.The Parisian club is finally convinced that it can not keep the unhappy Brazilian.

PhilS

Sport says PSG might accept Coutinho plus 70M. Not sure if Coutinho would go for it, but this would be a great deal for Barca. Coutinho is not worth a whole bunch as a player on the Barca squad, his best value to the team is selling him on.

Paying 70M would require at least one more player sold. If Neymar comes, Demebele would would not play much at all. Dembele will be a fine player someday, but he is not that yet. He will be a fine player, but never as good as Messi, Neymar, Suarez or Greizmann. Dembele's attitude about staying at Barca should change overnight with Neymar coming back.

There is also clearly surplus in midfield.

FinBarcelonafan

Sport says PSG might accept Coutinho plus 70M. Not sure if Coutinho would go for it, but this would be a great deal for Barca. Coutinho is not worth a whole bunch as a player on the Barca squad, his best value to the team is selling him on.

Paying 70M would require at least one more player sold. If Neymar comes, Demebele would would not play much at all. Dembele will be a fine player someday, but he is not that yet. He will be a fine player, but never as good as Messi, Neymar, Suarez or Greizmann. Dembele's attitude about staying at Barca should change overnight with Neymar coming back.

There is also clearly surplus in midfield.

Rakitic and Rafinha leaves. 70 mil. Raki 55 mil€ and Rafinha 15mil €.

PhilS

Rakitic and Rafinha leaves. 70 mil. Raki 55 mil€ and Rafinha 15mil €.

Among all the midfielders now on the squad, looking only at current playing strength and future likely contribution, the only untouchables would be De Jong, Arthur, and Alena. Politically, Busquets can't go. I like all the others, with Rak top of the list, but they all must be considered expendable.

Malcom(40-45mio), Rafinha(15mio), Rakitic(35-40) sales should bring enough money for those extra 70mio+Coutinho for Neymar. That should also cover for Firpo/Gurereiro. Im fine with that 🙂
Quite epic. If neymar potentialy comes, what would our squad numbers be like? 🤔🤣

Home of Barca Fans