Neymar Jr.

Newcomer

Julien Maynard who is rather reliable for PSG says that Neymar is pushing for a move. Messi is pushing Barça for the move. Nasser is still unaccommodating.

xXKonan

Julien Maynard who is rather reliable for PSG says that Neymar is pushing for a move. Messi is pushing Barça for the move. Nasser is still unaccommodating.
So nothing has changed then.

Nassar was always going to be the biggest obstacle.

George_Costanza

So nothing has changed then.

Nassar was always going to be the biggest obstacle.

It's a dilemma for Nasser, while he got away before for holding players like prisoners but none of them were superstar/celebrity like Neymar who could really hurt PSG/Qatar reputation if he spoke against them. But then, if Nasser let him go, Mbappe will next. Also, top transfer targets might wonder if money worth it for them to move to PSG seeing players like Neymar and Mbappe leaving after just a few seasons.

Newcomer

If Barça makes a big offer, i think Nasser will be ok.
But i see Barça going with their cheap offers as they are used to when they first start to make a transfer happen.

Givenchy

Nasser would be smart to take advantage of our retarded board. Dembele + Umtiti + 100mil would be a great deal for PSG. Dembele-Mbappe combo could mean Mbappe is more likely to stay at PSG and if Umtiti can recover hes one of the best CBs in the world

serghei

Lol, the offer should be automatically lower than the 222m they paid. He's an older, frequently injured, partially declined player.

Why are we even considering this? :lol: We should tell Neymar to fuck off. Let him rot there.

Only way I would consider this is if we make a deal like Coutinho + Rakitic + 20ish millions for Neymar.

Last edited:

FC B

Barca better do the big offer to Mbappe instead and go for the much younger and better player for the future, Neymar won't have much top level football left in him.

Last edited:

serghei

Also, who gives a shit if Messi wants Neymar back or not? Messi is more the past of this team than its future. We should start to direct our attention towards De Jong, Arthur, these guys are the future. Messi and Suarez are on their last few years. They shouldn't dictate shit.

xXKonan

Wonder what would be the excuses when we have Neymar but we still fail in the CL.

So do we get the rest of the old gang back in Alves, Mascherano, Iniesta, Pedro because the Seniors are convinced that if we do we would win the CL again?

serghei

Wonder what would be the excuses when we have Neymar but we still fail in the CL.

So do we get the rest of the old gang back in Alves, Mascherano, Iniesta, Pedro because the Seniors are convinced that if we do we would win the CL again?

We will always fail in CL as long as our players are lazy, and our manager is shit. It's football basics. Over 180 mins the team that works harder and is better managed usually wins.

All teams from quarters upwards have quality talented players, Barca and Madrid have the most individual quality no doubt, but the difference is not that big. The big difference is in preparation, management, tactics, hard work, and hunger to win. We're one of the poorest top teams at all of those. Crap tactics, bad management, lazy players, and lack of motivation.

Last edited:

xXKonan

We will always fail in CL as long as our players are lazy, and our manager is shit. It's football basics. Over 180 mins the team that works harder and is better managed usually wins.

All teams from quarters upwards have quality talented players, Barca and Madrid have the most individual quality no doubt, but the difference is not that big. The big difference is in preparation, management, tactics, hard work, and hunger to win. We're one of the poorest top teams at all of those. Crap tactics, bad management, lazy players, and lack of motivation.
I don't think we will ever win the CL again with the same old group of players and with someone like Valverde at the Helm.

Every time these guys talk about how they want to win the CL again, I want to bang my head against the wall because you know very well they don't have the same mentality to do so anymore to do so. Messi looked up for it and Pique seemed to have turned his shit around but the rest? lol nope.

Bet those fuckers like Suarez, Alba, Rakitic, etc would probably blame the younger guys we have on the losses in the CL. You can just feel the arrogance from the guys like Suarez, Alba, and Rakitic in interviews these days thinking they are gods gift to mankind and that they deserve their spots.

I want to be surprised but I can't see us winning the CL again with the old guard still being starters.

Home of Barca Fans