Neymar Jr.

M

Medz

Our board is so fucking retarded

Offering Dembele + 100m for an injury prone 28 yo who left us in a disgraceful manner and sued the club

WTF

Givenchy

we're going to lose both Neymar and de Ligt. lol. you just know its going to happen. :lol:
what an idiotic thing by the board to go for someone who left us and sued us and is injury prone over the future of our defense. Barto is doing all this just to cover his failures. I cant wait to see this all blow up in his face.

De Ligt goes to Juve
Neymar stays at PSG
Griezmann gets pissed off and goes elsewhere

90mil on Rodrigo :lol:

abbbs97

fuckkkk. please Nasser do something. Raise his price to 400m.
This board is the stupidest board ever. I just cant see any other club's board choosing an injury prone player who sued our club over the most talented CB of this generation and they're actually considering putting Dembele, someone who has so much potential and will succeed eventually, in this Neymar operation. sooooo stupid!! :facepalm: :facepalm:

Givenchy

Scariest thing is that this actually sounds more possible than us getting Neymar + Griezmann. This is how stupid our board is.

its a lose lose situation honestly.

Rome debacle was embarrassing, Anfield was humiliating.. imagine having Neymar, Griezmann and Messi bottling another lead this year, 3 years in a row.. Barca would implode

doesn't matter who we sign, as long as EV and Barto are here we are fucked

mc_lovin

fuckkkk. please Nasser do something. Raise his price to 400m.
This board is the stupidest board ever. I just cant see any other club's board choosing an injury prone player who sued our club over the most talented CB of this generation and they're actually considering putting Dembele, someone who has so much potential and will succeed eventually, in this Neymar operation. sooooo stupid!! :facepalm: :facepalm:

I think the problem with De Ligt is the hard drawn line with De Jong - he shouldnt earn more. Nothing we can or should do about that and has nothing to do with Neymar. I always thought De Ligt+De Jong+1 worldclass attacker would have been a massive achievement from our board. I personally dont care too much if we get Neymar OR Griezmann, both are overkill. And I think if we dont manage Neymar before early July we should just get Griezmann - not worth the risk of getting burned again.

My personal preference is: Neymar>>>Griezmann. Would be nice to have 2 very good wingers again. Not talking about losing Dembele, we cant be that stupid.

abbbs97

I think the problem with De Ligt is the hard drawn line with De Jong - he shouldnt earn more. Nothing we can or should do about that and has nothing to do with Neymar. I always thought De Ligt+De Jong+1 worldclass attacker would have been a massive achievement from our board. I personally dont care too much if we get Neymar OR Griezmann, both are overkill. And I think if we dont manage Neymar before early July we should just get Griezmann - not worth the risk of getting burned again.

My personal preference is: Neymar>>>Griezmann. Would be nice to have 2 very good wingers again. Not talking about losing Dembele, we cant be that stupid.

But thats the thing. Our board's inept planning caused this whole mess. We agreed with Griezmann way back in March. We're not going to break that agreement because if we do, we will pay a penalty and will probably be sanctioned or something. So, Griezmann will come. Now, Barto would've never agreed with Griezmann had he known that Neymar wanted to leave but since we already agreed with Griez and Barto wants Neymar so bad, he'll do everything he can to get them both. and yes I see the board being that stupid to include Dembele in this operation.
For Barto, Short term goals > long term goals. hence why we dropped our interest in de Ligt and gone for immediate 'success' (wont happen cause we have EV as manager). He wants to cover his failures by being the hero in bringing back Neymar, Messi's best friend. Thats exactly what Barto wants and I fucking hope he fails at it. He deserves it.

Home of Barca Fans