Neymar Jr.

xXKonan

The best version of Neymar I have seen was during that period Messi got injured during the 2015/16 season.

He and Suarez were a deadly duo around that time. His timing of his passing and his thinking was spot on around that time and he rarely kept the ball to long. Since then I really haven't seen him pull that forum off here and at PSG much.

Morten

As i have said before, i dont want him anywhere near RM, good thing QSG have unlimited funds and wont sell, otherwise Perez would come knocking.

Cule4life

The Culest
Love you Ney!

tenor.gif

Pepe Silvia

The best version of Neymar I have seen was during that period Messi got injured during the 2015/16 season.

He and Suarez were a deadly duo around that time. His timing of his passing and his thinking was spot on around that time and he rarely kept the ball to long. Since then I really haven't seen him pull that forum off here and at PSG much.
+1

I remember that patch during Messi's injury. Neymar was on supersaiyan mode during that time.

Today he was bad. Even with the run that set up Mbappe goal. He was a mess.

BBZ8800

Klopp said that they tried to attack more through their right side (Psg's left side) because Neymar is not tracking back too much and they had a numerical advantage on that side:
And Neymar regularly failed to track runs from Trent Alexander-Arnold, with one such foray from the Liverpool right-back contributing to Daniel Sturridge's headed opener.

Klopp revealed Liverpool deliberately targeted the PSG left wing as he knew Neymar would not follow Alexander-Arnold when the defender got forward.

"They changed a bit of the system, we expected it and didn't think too much about it," Klopp told BT Sport.

"Neymar on the left was not a bad idea and makes defending more difficult, we needed more focus and we felt we did really well.

"We covered a lot of yards and closed all the gaps and when we had the ball made them run and used the right wing.

"Neymar is world-class but not a defender so we tried to do that."

That is a level of Champions league.
On a CL level, teams are paying for small things nowadays like a Lw or Rw (Messi, Neymar, Dembele) not defending that well.
In La liga teams are not that good and we can't pay the price for that.
On a CL level, though, everything counts.

gasgas

Klopp said that they tried to attack more through their right side (Psg's left side) because Neymar is not tracking back too much and they had a numerical advantage on that side:

That is a level of Champions league.
On a CL level, teams are paying for small things nowadays like a Lw or Rw (Messi, Neymar, Dembele) not defending that well.
In La liga teams are not that good and we can't pay the price for that.
On a CL level, though, everything counts.
[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]
and this is why i suggested Dembele RW in the long run

That balance is needed in UCL.
if teams target our rightside, we are done for

Judoman

It s top tear CL level, since top teams don t have many weaknesses.

Home of Barca Fans