Neymar Jr.

El Guaje

How is it professional by not giving us any warning of his plans in summer 2017? It was utterly selfish and he merrily screwed us over that summer by waiting for his bonus. Had he just informed us early on it would have made our summer strategy much easier and perhaps he'd recognize that a player who wants to leave isn't entitled to a fucking loyalty bonus. I'd rather a player go on strike and throw a tantrum because at least it's honest and sincere.

He and his scummy posse cultivate a culture of melodrama that was a constant distraction and I'm more than happy, in retrospect, for PSG to have inherited that bs for the handsome sum of 222 ME.

Did he leave for the fee agreed by both him and the club that is stated in his contract? Yes. Did he make any fuss to force himself out, break any rules and such? No. The 222m were delivered, he left and that was it.

How is going on a strike honest and sincere? Then you dont respect your contract. Double standards.

:lol:

Actually yes, i would say no to 30 mil in this case. In fact, i wouldn t even have to say no, because i would understood in the first place, that trying to take a LOYALTY bonus from a club i m leaving is fucked up. It s basically stealing.

I won t even discuss this anymore. If you think that his behavior isn t a big deal, than i m happy i don t know you.

Haha lie of the year. More BS in a single sentence than in the Neymar transfer-saga.

Lol you really are an idiot. Do you wear a chastity cage by any chance cause from that post you seem like a massive cuck.
:coffee:

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
next rumor, Neymar to Real madrid, in exchange they want casemiro + cash. latest news.

Zidane can manage him well, rest him etc. would be a very good choice for him to go to real madrid.

if i was a barca fan i would want him back 100%

Last edited:

Tekkers

madrid aren't foolish enough to purchase a player whose had three critical injuries to his right foot in just two seasons. their purchases this window show that they just don't buy players impulsively

FCBfan22

next rumor, Neymar to Real madrid, in exchange they want casemiro + cash. latest news.

Zidane can manage him well, rest him etc. would be a very good choice for him to go to real madrid.

if i was a barca fan i would want him back 100%

After he sued us? For LOYALITY bonus after he left?

abbbs97

Madrid wont get him cause they will wait for Mbappe. They cant afford both Mbappe and Neymar's wages and their transfer fees.

Neymar will probably sign a new contract at PSG in July and this will all be over. Its just the usual summer transfer bs news.

HanDW

Neymar's signing to Madrid makes no sense, they signed Hazard two weeks ago and Ney plays in the same position/same role lol. They would have like 4 players for a single spot counting Vinicius and Rodrygo too.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

I can forgive all that kind of nonsense and the businesses abroad etc etc

That’s all down to his ‘people’ ... Neymar isn’t concerning himself with all those financial niceties ..

I can't, because he compromised Barca's future with his antics in the summer of 2017. And probably never will.

Add to that the Segura interview + Valverde and voila, we have the mess that is Barca today.

xXKonan

The best version of Neymar I have seen was during that period Messi got injured and he and Suarez took the reigns and tore shit up during the early part of 2015/16.

I wouldn't take him back due to the sheer fuckery of summer 2017 and how shitty his entourage is. Not only that the dude is becoming more and more injury prone.

malvolio

He gets injured every year about in the same period that we lose the CL. So why even bother with him when we know the circus that follows him everywhere?!
He'll never win a ballon d'or, pissed his career down the drain.

Same story as with every superstar brazilian attacker for the last decades - when they get near their 30s they start getting fat, lazy/uninterested or injury prone.

Last edited:

Laplacian

The best version of Neymar I have seen was during that period Messi got injured and he and Suarez took the reigns and tore shit up during the early part of 2015/16.

I wouldn't take him back due to the sheer fuckery of summer 2017 and how shitty his entourage is. Not only that the dude is becoming more and more injury prone.

You're delusional. 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 are his peak years so far, he scored 30 goals in half a season and dominated every UCL match. The best playmaker and dribbler in Europe alongside Messi back in 2017/2018.

It's actually abnormal how many of you think 2015/2016 was Neymar's at his best. Let's stop pretending it's anything beyond "hehe he's not in Barca anymore he sucks now." Its embarrassing.

xXKonan

You're delusional. 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 are his peak years so far, he scored 30 goals in half a season and dominated every UCL match. The best playmaker and dribbler in Europe alongside Messi back in 2017/2018.

It's actually abnormal how many of you think 2015/2016 was Neymar's at his best. Let's stop pretending it's anything beyond "hehe he's not in Barca anymore he sucks now." Its embarrassing.
Lol Dude, I don't give two shits about Neymar's numbers in France.

I give him stick because why should I care about him? He left us in a pretty shitty way and made the entire summer antagonizable way. I said it before at his peak he was easily a top 3 player but these days the guy can barely manage to play a full season without getting injured for long periods of time.

Convince me that it worth spending big money and wages to get a guy back who cannot stay a full season being fit, especially in the time it matters.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans